Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Jun 19, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Sorry to ask again but you used that number next to the barcode and linked it? Then you linked your hotel to those tickets? If yes then you should be able to book fp and I’m unsure why you can’t.
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
spready
Excited about Disney

spready's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
Sorry to ask again but you used that number next to the barcode and linked it? Then you linked your hotel to those tickets? If yes then you should be able to book fp and I’m unsure why you can’t.
No need to say sorry and thanks for trying to help. I can see both the tickets and the hotel booking on my MDE. Does that automatically mean they have linked? It does not help that the site keeps crashing everytime i look at it.
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

So next to you hotel reservation is there a link tickets option? If they were linked you would be able to book fp so they can’t be. Or next to your tickets a link hotel stay? It’s very annoying that they have told you you cannot book at 60 days out and you’ve missed your fp day as a result. Make sure you tell them that as well.
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
spready
Excited about Disney

spready's Reviews
Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
So next to you hotel reservation is there a link tickets option? If they were linked you would be able to book fp so they can’t be. Or next to your tickets a link hotel stay? It’s very annoying that they have told you you cannot book at 60 days out and you’ve missed your fp day as a result. Make sure you tell them that as well.
Thank you. I can see the 'link ticket option' to the hotel booking but it comes up with an error message so there must be an issue with my booking.
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Have you got through to them yet?
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Have you booked your Disney tickets for specific dates i.e. 13 - 16 August or is this just when you plan to use them? If you’ve booked for those dates specifically I think you’ll only be able to get 30 day FPs as the hotel stay is after this time, rather than in sync with it. But I hope I’m wrong for you! 😊
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
spready
Excited about Disney

spready's Reviews
Originally Posted by orlandoamber View Post
Have you booked your Disney tickets for specific dates i.e. 13 - 16 August or is this just when you plan to use them? If you’ve booked for those dates specifically I think you’ll only be able to get 30 day FPs as the hotel stay is after this time, rather than in sync with it. But I hope I’m wrong for you! 😊
That actually makes sense but being passed around to get a sensible answer from Disney. Now they are saying that because i booked tickets via there USA site and hotel through UK site it has meant they are not linking. Im no expert but cannot believe this is true. On hold again with tech team. Your comments make much more sense.
Old 24 Jun 19, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

We have booked tickets on the UK site and a hotel on the US site, they linked with no problems. Hope they sort it out soon 🙂
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by spready View Post
Thanks so in my case the hotel booking is the 18th August and separate ticket booking through Disney is for 13th-16th August. I am pretty confused but sounds like i can book now?
Yes, you should be able to book your fastpasses now.

It sounds like you've linked the tickets to the same Disney account as your reservation based on your earlier comments. You don't link them to the reservation - just to your MDE account and allocate them to people within your account - so that's not an issue.

Once you are within 60 days of your check-in date, you should be able to book fastpasses for any day between the current day and 60 days from the current day (=check-in day). So you should be able to book 13th-16th August.

Even if the tickets are the American tickets I can't see why this wouldn't work. I suppose it's possible that because the date range of the tickets is outside your onsite stay then that's causing an issue?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
spready
Excited about Disney

spready's Reviews
Just as an update to all who may have the same issue. I have spoken to Disney and they have explained why my 60 days does not work. Because my ticket dates are from a date earlier than my hotel booking they do not qualify for 60 days. If i was to move them to the date of my hotel booking i would get 60 days. Very confusing and does not seem right but after holding for 30mins and then talking for a further 15mins i finally had the official answer albeit not the one i wanted. Hope it helps others in similar situation.