Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Mar 16, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
marmite04
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Characters on board the dream?

Hi, was wondering if there's anywhere I can find out which characters we are likely to find on board our cruise in December. Where we are doing wdw before our cruise, I was wondering wether it was worth wasting fastpasses on meet and greets in Disney world if we can almost garentee seeing them on board the cruise. My grandaughter is most looking forward to seeing Anna and Elsa, and rapuzel, but I'm reading its almost impossible to secure fastpasses for them in the parks, but iv since seen YouTube's where people have seen them on the dream? Is there anywhere I can find out, or should I just try get them fastpasses at 60 days? When will I find out about who's on board, before we go or not til sailing?
Old 6 Mar 16, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
scrappykaren
slightly serious Dibber

Sorry to jump on board your post... pardon the pun!

I'm also interested as we go on the Dream in April, I'm wondering if Olaf is on board too?
Old 6 Mar 16, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymadhouse
Imagineer

disneymadhouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
We were on the Dream this past Christmas. You can meet Anna and Elsa together on the Dream. You will need to get tickets to see them, and for the Princess gathering. Usually, you get the tickets from the Port Adventures desk, which if I remember right is on deck 5. We headed there as soon as we got on board. We didn't see Olaf on our cruise. We met Rapunzel as part of the Princess gathering along with Cinderella, Belle and Snow white.

HTH

1994 Lindfields Villa 1999 Polynesian/Disney Magic 2002 All Star Sports 2007 Best Western Lakeside 2012 OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 OKW/Disney Dream/AoA 2016 Disney Magic 2017 OKW 2018 Disney Dream / OKW / All Star Movies 2019 CBR
DVC Owner at OKW
disneymadhouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 16, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer

Anna & Elsa were together at a ticket only meet & greet. Princess gathering had Belle, Cinders & Punzel in December which was also ticket only.

It was nice seeing the likes of Mickey & Minnie in different outfits too.
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 16, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
We had Olaf on our cruise on the Magic last June .. it was the Norway, Iceland, Orkney cruise so guess that's why.

On the Dream over New Year, had the same as the others here ... Anna and Elsa together, then Rapunzel as part of the Princess Gathering. Get tickets from Port Adventures normally on the day you board.
Old 7 Mar 16, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
marmite04
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

thats great news, will use my fastpasses elsewhere then, as looks like a good bet they be on the dream then.
Old 8 Mar 16, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by marmite04 View Post
thats great news, will use my fastpasses elsewhere then, as looks like a good bet they be on the dream then.
If you look at the Navigators from the Dream, you'll see who is where on each day. Look at the first day to see who they are offering ticketed events for. Find them at the fab DCLBlog.com
Old 8 Mar 16, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread