Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Feb 17, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
WillSa6
slightly serious Dibber

We have always spent a full day at each park and then a third day re-doing our favourites in both parks.
WillSa6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiejames
Trying for More Ears

We are 1st timers, have 14 day ticket for WDW & all 3 universal parks , going end of June. Thinking of staying at Cabana Bay for one night to get use of express passes for two days, would you recommend this?
sophiejames is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
grinner82
Imagineer

grinner82's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 19
Guidebook Photos: 83
Guidebook Reviews: 10
We stay on site at Disney, and will have once day in each park and then a mop up day for both parks. Some of the best rides / attractions in florida at there so its worth the time spent.
Old 10 Feb 17, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sophiejames View Post
We are 1st timers, have 14 day ticket for WDW & all 3 universal parks , going end of June. Thinking of staying at Cabana Bay for one night to get use of express passes for two days, would you recommend this?
I don't think you get FOTL access staying at Cabana Bay - just early entry. Only RPR, HRH and PB give FOTL unless things have changed

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiejames
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by marlouwrig View Post
I don't think you get FOTL access staying at Cabana Bay - just early entry. Only RPR, HRH and PB give FOTL unless things have changed
Thanks got myself confused with early entry / express passes 🙈
sophiejames is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tel69
Trying for More Ears

We usually spend a week on I-Drive and then a 2nd week on Disney site. Our family love both Universal parks and we usually spend 2 days each on Studios and IOA. Break that up with a day at the outlets and that's more or less a week covered.
Tel69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sophiejames View Post
I'd highly recommend the early entry. I think they let you get into Diagon early which is most useful IMO.
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Conno
Very Serious Dibber

If you purchase FOLP, I find one day at each park is enough time to do everything once - then all your favourites a second time.
Conno is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Feb 17, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Maverick177uk
Trading Disney Pins

Do t bother with the universal photo thing absolute rubbish compared to Disney magic photos
Maverick177uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List