Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 30 May 13, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
shabba
Apprentice Imagineer

shabba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Seen it twice before and thought it was fantastic. Infact were torn between seeing the show in either New York or Boston.
If you enjoy the unusual and funny go see it.
shabba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 13, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
fingerssl
Proud to wear my Ears

Saw it 2 years ago and booked again for this years trip. Great to see that it's a new show this time although we'd be going again anyway.
fingerssl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 13, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
denthefrog
Excited about Disney

cyclops

We've done both Cirque and Blue Man, our kids were 12 & 15 when we saw BMG and they loved it. We think its brilliant and original. You tend to go through all the emotions and it is a little weird - in a good way. We would recommend it...
Old 8 Jun 13, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by scifipaul View Post
Seriously I have got to ask, the couple of people who have posted in here saying it was absolute rubbish.

I am intrigued to know what you were expecting when you booked it, what did you have in mind?

Im not not trying to be controversial I am just trying to grasp what you feel was so bad.

What would your idea of a great show be and why, as I say just interested to know.

Obviously we as a family enjoyed it, so am a little biased a couple of years back and now I have seen they have a new show will be going again December.
I was expecting it to be better than it was. Simple! I didn't find it funny and was not entertained. I watched the BMG on the Royal Variety show a few years ago and fancied going to see it. I was really disappointed with it though.

I am not difficult to please and have been to many shows over the years. As I said in my previous post the auditorium was about 2/3 full so a lot of empty seats and no atmosphere. We just didn't get it.

I have been to see Cirque de Soleil in Florida and the CDS at the O2 in London, West End shows, Billy Connolly and more, all been fantastic and very entertaining.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 13, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Tamar
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We (me, DH, DS's 11 & 14, DM 62) all absolutely loved it. Tears running down cheeks in some cases. I'm not one to laugh readily but I did with this show.
There seemed to be so little info about the show as everyone said it's so hard to explain. I can see why now. I watched youtube clips but was unimpressed with that (drums and paint) but beacuse it had so many rave reviews we decided to just try it anyway. I'm so glad we did!
One thing though after reading this post. I hadn't realised anything about an old/new show. We were there on the 25 Oct last year - can anyone tell me, would that have been the old or the new show?
Old 8 Jun 13, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Blue man group is well worth the admission fee, it's loud and funny in places, have not seen the new show yet, but intend to.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 13, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post

[QUOTE=Tamar;8619395]We (me, DH, DS's 11 & 14, DM 62) all absolutely loved it. Tears running down cheeks in some cases. I'm not one to laugh readily but I did with this show.
There seemed to be so little info about the show as everyone said it's so hard to explain. I can see why now. I watched youtube clips but was unimpressed with that (drums and paint) but beacuse it had so many rave reviews we decided to just try it anyway. I'm so glad we did!
One thing though after reading this post. I hadn't realised anything about an old/new show. We were there on the 25 Oct last year - can anyone tell me, would that have been the old or the new show?[/QUOTE]

I think you saw the new show.Did your show have loads & loads of toilet paper on rolls from the back to the front if it didn't you saw the new one.

We saw the show about 3 years ago and it was fantastic we plan on going next year so may go see this new show.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 13, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread