Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 Feb 17, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Chip&Dale
Apprentice Imagineer

My Vegas Apps?

Hi

After reading a post, I have downloaded the four My Vegas apps onto my mobile.

I'm really struggling to work out what I'm doing. Any tips? Do I just collect the bonus points and then play the games?

Would you say that it is worth playing the games to collect the reward coins?

I've collected 2500 gold coins in 2 days, would this be a typical amount? or should I be doing something differently?

11/2016 ~ Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter
11/2014 ~ Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, Villa (Kissimmee) & Disney's Yacht Club Resort
12/2010 ~ Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista & Villa (Davenport)
11/2009 ~ Disney's Contemporary Resort & Villa (Kissimmee)
11/2008 ~ Villa (Davenport)
11/2007 ~ Villa (Davenport)
11/2006 ~ Villa (Davenport), Miami, Key West & Fort Lauderdale
Chip&Dale is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
There's 5 apps/games

Facebook myvegas
MyVegas app
Blackjack app
Konami
POP! Slots..

Basically (there are several threads if you do a search), each one will get a daily spin/bonus each day and hourly/ 4 hour bonus which give you playing coins.. You just play the games and win gold coins.

The amount of coins you will varies to start with its very easy to rack up the gold coins, the more you play the longer it takes to move up levels .. We've been playing for years and sometimes it can take forever to move up..

I've had good days where I've won 20000 gold coins others where I've barely won any..

Is it worth playing...That depends, its not the game it was a few years back rewards aren't so good and some are really hard to get, some are of no interest so the best thing to do is look at the rewards and see what you think. There are also restrictions like only 3 MGM rewards per person per 30 days.

For our trip next month we have each
2 free tickets to Shark reef
2 free tickets to Secret Garden
BOGOF night helicopter flights
BOGOF 3 day monorail pass
BOGOF Breakfast House of Blues
20% discount mob museum shop
Free parking mob museum

I don't bother with the strip buffets as its still cheaper for us to eat off strip.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Toolman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
There's 5 apps/games

Facebook myvegas
MyVegas app
Blackjack app
Konami
POP! Slots..

Basically (there are several threads if you do a search), each one will get a daily spin/bonus each day and hourly/ 4 hour bonus which give you playing coins.. You just play the games and win gold coins.

The amount of coins you will varies to start with its very easy to rack up the gold coins, the more you play the longer it takes to move up levels .. We've been playing for years and sometimes it can take forever to move up..

I've had good days where I've won 20000 gold coins others where I've barely won any..

Is it worth playing...That depends, its not the game it was a few years back rewards aren't so good and some are really hard to get, some are of no interest so the best thing to do is look at the rewards and see what you think. There are also restrictions like only 3 MGM rewards per person per 30 days.

For our trip next month we have each
2 free tickets to Shark reef
2 free tickets to Secret Garden
BOGOF night helicopter flights
BOGOF 3 day monorail pass
BOGOF Breakfast House of Blues
20% discount mob museum shop
Free parking mob museum

I don't bother with the strip buffets as its still cheaper for us to eat off strip.
You were lucky to get the 2 free tickets to secret garden. I've been trying for 2 weeks but they are sold out every day!
Mrs Toolman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mrs Toolman View Post
You were lucky to get the 2 free tickets to secret garden. I've been trying for 2 weeks but they are sold out every day!
We both got them ...

I've seen them several times over the last week..I got mine last Monday night about 11pm, but since then they've appeared earlier, refreshed about 8pm tonight..

The refresh times are a lot more random now , used to be the same time every day .. keep trying in the evenings and hopefully you'll get them :-)
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

I actually got my free ticket for KA tonight as finally had enough coins. I'd been keeping an eye on the rewards and it seems to refresh there about 9pm uk time.
93 94 03 2023 DLP
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Toolman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We both got them ...

I've seen them several times over the last week..I got mine last Monday night about 11pm, but since then they've appeared earlier, refreshed about 8pm tonight..

The refresh times are a lot more random now , used to be the same time every day .. keep trying in the evenings and hopefully you'll get them :-)
Thanks. Will keep trying.
Mrs Toolman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 17, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mrs Toolman View Post
Thanks. Will keep trying.
Used to be so much easier you could log on anytime and get what you wanted ..
Old 7 Feb 17, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Toolman
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Used to be so much easier you could log on anytime and get what you wanted ..
Yep. Had no problems a couple of years ago :-(