Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Feb 17, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitchfan626
VIP Dibber

Are you staying on-site or off-site and do you have a dining plan? If you are staying on-site and have the dining plan or deluxe dining plan I really recommend you get some ADR's booked (restaurant reservations).

Have you registered your park tickets on my Disneyexperience?
1995 WDW (offsite) , 1998 DLP (Newport Bay Club), 2001, 2002, 2003 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2004 WDW (offsite), 2005 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2007 WDW (Grand Floridian), 2008 DLP (Hotel Hew York), 2011 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne), 2015 DLP (Hotel Hew York), May 2016 DLP (Newport Bay Club), December 2016 DLP (Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest Room), April 2017 WDW (Animal Kingdom Lodge), June 2019 DLP (Hotel Cheyenne), August 2019 DLP (Vienna Dream Castle), December 2019 DLP (Magic Circus)
Stitchfan626 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 17, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gemini157
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Don't assume you won't get fastpasses just because it is only 9 days ahead!

Today I booked our first FPs for our holiday, for Epcot. I almost made a stupid error and booked for February instead of March Luckily I realised when it said Only 2 days to go! I cancelled those FPs and booked for the correct day. Out of interest I then looked at this coming Saturday for Magic Kingdom, and once again fastpasses available. We only need 2 though, so it could be different if booking a large group.
Gemini157 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post

We're staying off site on International Drive. Hadn't even considered dinner reservations. Our children wouldn't be interested in the disney character dining experience, so thought we'd just eat at regular restaurants/diners.
I think I've registered to the disney experience, I've got the App on my phone and have linked the passes to each member in our family, and have looked at booking fast passes, just cant decide what to book lol - is this what you mean by registering? Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you for your reply. That makes me feel better about booking fast passes, it was starting to feel less like holiday planning and more like planning a military operation. I'm telling myself that everyone's holiday is individual and just because I haven't a strict plan doesn't mean we wont get the most out of our disney experience. Thanks
Old 11 Feb 17, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Booking FP can make your trip easier but you have to want to book them. If booking them doesn't fill you with excitement then there's no point doing it in advance. Just do it on the day or not at all. But if you don't do it at all be prepared to queue.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you Lisa. Have you been in February? Hoping that we're going at a quiet (if there's such I thing at WDW! lol) time.
Old 11 Feb 17, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by sbv View Post
Thank you Lisa. Have you been in February? Hoping that we're going at a quiet (if there's such I thing at WDW! lol) time.
No but I'm not sure there are any quiet times any more.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List