Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 11 Feb 17, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post

Help! FP Advice - which one?

Hi

I'm going in April (Easter hols) with a large group of mixed ages. I've got two MK days planned at the moment.

Day one I have fp for 7D, Splash and Peter Pan

Day Two I have Big Thunder, meeting Rapunzel/Tiana and at the moment meeting Cind/Elena.

We have an Akershus breakfast on a different day and we're doing 1900 PF in the evening so I feel like the Cind/Elena one is a waste. However, a couple of us really wanna meet Elena.

Would I be better swapping it for one of the following, as it's easter and a wide age range in our group? If so which one?

- Jungle Cruise
- Buzz Lightyear
- Pirates
- Enchanted Tales
- Haunted Mansion

If we do swap it, will it be a nightmare meeting Elena? It's late opening both days we are there.

Thanks
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Do you all have to do the same FP+s? If not, keep the Cinderella/Elena meet for some of you and swap the others.
I don't think Elena has been added to any of the restaurant rotations so you will have to visit Fairytale Hall to do that.
You mentioned it being EEH, is that something you will take advantage of? If so, the Princess meet times seem to drop off quite a bit so you could queue without it taking forever. Not sure how long Elena has been at MK for, but might be worth checking the historic wait times tab to see how the queue moves?
If swapping, I'd probably FP HM or JC. The cruise draws large crowds and at busy times of year can mean a lengthy wait. HM seems to stay busy most of the day too.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Do you all have to do the same FP+s? If not, keep the Cinderella/Elena meet for some of you and swap the others.
I don't think Elena has been added to any of the restaurant rotations so you will have to visit Fairytale Hall to do that.
You mentioned it being EEH, is that something you will take advantage of? If so, the Princess meet times seem to drop off quite a bit so you could queue without it taking forever. Not sure how long Elena has been at MK for, but might be worth checking the historic wait times tab to see how the queue moves?
If swapping, I'd probably FP HM or JC. The cruise draws large crowds and at busy times of year can mean a lengthy wait. HM seems to stay busy most of the day too.

Thank you. We don't all have to do the same but I can guarantee that we're all gonna wanna do HM, JC, etc so not much point some having FP and others not I intend on making use of the EEH but it might depend on the youngest coping. She's 8, not tiny but still.
Old 11 Feb 17, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
I personally wouldn't switch for the 5 alternatives you've listed.

The meet n greets usually have the higher wait times and I would imagine Elena is still relatively high with her being new.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 17, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
I personally wouldn't switch for the 5 alternatives you've listed.

The meet n greets usually have the higher wait times and I would imagine Elena is still relatively high with her being new.
That's what I was thinking. Thank you