Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 16 Feb 17, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillybean08
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Sorry to jump the thread, Is it worth staying club level mid November? Wasn't sure about park hours and making it back for 4.30ish if parks close earlier, we are a family of four looking at staying 3 nights. Also do most rooms at RPR have a roll away bed? Dreading my two boys (5&14) having to share!
Gillybean08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gillybean08 View Post
Sorry to jump the thread, Is it worth staying club level mid November? Wasn't sure about park hours and making it back for 4.30ish if parks close earlier, we are a family of four looking at staying 3 nights. Also do most rooms at RPR have a roll away bed? Dreading my two boys (5&14) having to share!
I sure about hours in No ember have a wee look at last years hours for your dates. If you have 3 nights and express passes though you could do parks till half 4 then take advantage of the resort (and club lounge) in the evenings. That's plenty Park time if you can just hop on and off rides.
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh and you just request a roll away bed. They say $25 a night but we were not charged last year.
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by BONDY LAD View Post
JayPR, extortionate prices for drinks, seriously think about staying the night,x5 breakfasts and x5 evening noshes,plus x4 free alcohol between 4,30pm/6.or 6,30pm, no brainer, you won't be squashed untill you go to bed,otherwise some simply sit in the club room then others get showered etc,then swap, club is one fee per room,so x5 of you, will deffo save money.bondy
Thanks again Bondy Lad.Great info... The four of us will now need to discuss this and give it serious consideration..Upgrading will depend on cost and availability on checking in

Just thinking,if we did upgrade we could still utilise the freebies even if opted not to stay the night.Our hotel on I-Drive is just a short taxi ride
Originally Posted by Danielle24 View Post
Think cocktails are around $15! We chose club as there are 5 of us so plan to use the lounge to spread out a bit. The room is fine for sleeping with the rollaway still a decent space. We will use the kids club once or twice if we want a bit of privacy too but for a night or 2 5 in a room isn't any hassle. Benefit of EP outweighs the negatives.
$15. Wow,just wow

Thanks again Danielle

Oh and you just request a roll away bed. They say $25 a night but we were not charged last year.
Plus tax.

Edited at 10:27 PM.
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 10:54 PM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Just thought of another question,last one

The free soft drinks,coffee,beer and water.I,m guessing you get them in club lounge,can you take them down to pool or to your room or must they be drunk in club lounge
JayPR is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JayPR View Post
Just thought of another question,last one

The free soft drinks,coffee,beer and water.I,m guessing you get them in club lounge,can you take them down to pool or to your room or must they be drunk in club lounge
You can take em where you like,room,pool,parks,wherever you want,just a word regarding alcohol in club room,you can get as much as you like during the free offer time,but only one drink per person,no refill untill first one drunk,as for tea/coffee/soft drinks,no problem,but they may nab you when leaving club room with a wheelbarrow! , you can even take the mrs, her breakfast in bed if you like,also when leaving club room to go to park,don't forget to ask for a cold water from fridge to take with you,they do sparkling as well, bondy.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 17, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

You can take em where you like,room,pool,parks,wherever you want,just a word regarding alcohol in club room,you can get as much as you like during the free offer time,but only one drink per person,no refill untill first one drunk,as for tea/coffee/soft drinks,no problem,but they may nab you when leaving club room with a wheelbarrow! , you can even take the mrs, her breakfast in bed if you like,also when leaving club room to go to park,don't forget to ask for a cold water from fridge to take with you,they do sparkling as well, bondy.
I'm now hoping for breakfast in bed, probably a pipe dream 😂
Old 16 Feb 17, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Gillybean08
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Mobile

Thank you! I think it would be worth it even if we had to pay (hope we don't ;-) )youngest would love to share but the oldest seems to be living up to his new role as a moody teenager rather well
Gillybean08 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
JayPR
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks again bondy

Leaving the club room with a wheelbarrow,do you know me ?
Old 17 Feb 17, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gillybean08 View Post
Thank you! I think it would be worth it even if we had to pay (hope we don't ;-) )youngest would love to share but the oldest seems to be living up to his new role as a moody teenager rather well
I have one of those 😂 My 2 youngest happily share though and the beds are huge. Oldest goes on the rollaway.