Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 17 Feb 17, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithy78
Excited about Disney

Mobile Shortening Disney stay

We have 14nights booked at POR in October but looking at flights it will be massively cheaper to fly two days earlier. There is no availability to move our booking so we are looking at reducing our stay to 12 nights and doing 2 offsite. Do Disney charge you to drop nights from your booking?
Smithy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lou1982
VIP Dibber

Lou1982's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 22
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Disney usually charges £50 if you are modifying your booking and the result is hat the overall cost is going down
Lou1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Can you not return on the same day doing 16 nights or is there a huge difference?
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithy78
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It's a big difference. We booked this trip a few days after returning in oct last year before free dining finished so didn't really think about the dates (booked Saturday to Saturday! ) I'm looking at flying into Miami so much cheaper and we'll only lose one night.
It's supposed to be a budget trip as we weren't meant to be returning until 2018 😂.
Smithy78 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

We reduced our stay for next year when we decided to add on universal. Flat £50 fee because the overall cost went down.
Old 17 Feb 17, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smithy78 View Post
It's a big difference. We booked this trip a few days after returning in oct last year before free dining finished so didn't really think about the dates (booked Saturday to Saturday! ) I'm looking at flying into Miami so much cheaper and we'll only lose one night.
It's supposed to be a budget trip as we weren't meant to be returning until 2018 😂.
Same as us, returned October there and only booked at the end of January as I was pining for it so much. Was supposed to be 2018! Got a cracking price for the flights and first two weeks but slowly added different elements such as a week at RPR club Level! its not so budget anymore 😬
Danielle24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithy78
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Danielle24 View Post
Same as us, returned October there and only booked at the end of January as I was pining for it so much. Was supposed to be 2018! Got a cracking price for the flights and first two weeks but slowly added different elements such as a week at RPR club Level! its not so budget anymore 😬
Love it 😂😂. We are just doing Disney this year, last year was a three week all parks and Clearwater adventure with my folks so we're looking forward to a more relaxed pace with just the four of us. Happy planning x
Old 17 Feb 17, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Danielle24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Smithy78 View Post
Love it 😂😂. We are just doing Disney this year, last year was a three week all parks and Clearwater adventure with my folks so we're looking forward to a more relaxed pace with just the four of us. Happy planning x
We did 3 weeks too last year with discovery Cove thrown in. I'm under strict instructions that it's a Only Disney and Universal this time. Proud of myself though that I've managed to get free Gatorland tickets, free Cirque du soleil tickets and will probably book Blue man group. I bet Clearwater is lovely! We don't drive as I would be at risk of booking that too. You forget how quickly it all adds up.
Old 17 Feb 17, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

bare in mind flight prices keep changing..
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 17, 10:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Smithy78
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
bare in mind flight prices keep changing..
Are you meaning up or down?

We should have booked at Xmas in the sales but had to wait until Feb for confirmation from boss that she wasn't taking October half term since then they have been creeping up.