Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Mar 07, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
NatalieD
slightly serious Dibber

I think that's what I'm leaning towards Mandy - just got to try and convince the kids though - they absolutely hated Nassau, they were really frightened and intimidated by it and just wanted to stay on the ship

Natalie
~1992 Vistana Resort~1993 International Gateway~1997 Vistana Resort~1999 Vistana Resort~2001 Vistana Resort/Holiday Inn Sanibel Beach Resort~2003 Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort/Vistana Resort/Villa@Fort Myers~2005 POFQ/Vistana Resort/Disney Wonder/Orange Lake Country Club ~2007 Coronado Springs/Disney Wonder/Vistana Resort/Disney All Star Movies~2010-Disney's Old Key West/Carnival Inspiration -~2014 Villa~2015 Las Vegas
NatalieD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 07, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

I think if we ever go there again, we'd stay on board & make use of the wonderful facilities whilst everyone else is out & about!
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 07, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by NatalieD
I think that's what I'm leaning towards Mandy - just got to try and convince the kids though - they absolutely hated Nassau, they were really frightened and intimidated by it and just wanted to stay on the ship

Natalie

I think they'd love the Atlantis though Natalie, have you shown them the web site at all?

(having trouble posting a link at the moment, but you can google it!)

Looks lovely!
Old 18 Mar 07, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mandymouse
Serious Dibber

We're not big fans of Nassau either, I hated people coming up to us asking if we needed our hair braided or if we wanted taxis. For our past 2 cruises we have disembarked to take photos and then we get back onboard and enjoyed an empty ship

mandymouse
mandymouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 07, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
TinkTatoo
Imagineer

TinkTatoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 9
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mandymouse
... For our past 2 cruises we have disembarked to take photos and then we get back onboard and enjoyed an empty ship
That's what we plan to do

TinkTatoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 07, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by rylisal
I think if we ever go there again, we'd stay on board & make use of the wonderful facilities whilst everyone else is out & about!
I think that sounds like a plan
Old 18 Mar 07, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Do you have to pay to use the facilities at Atlantis?

DD is loving the look of it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 07, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
ANGEL
Imagineer

ANGEL's Reviews
yes I beleive you pay to use their facilities, or DCL do an excursion to there too
Old 18 Mar 07, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Yes, you have to book a day room but it is very expensive ...a cheaper option is to book a day room with the hotel that is affiliated with it (and you still get use of the facilities at Atlantis) ...sorry can't remember the name of it but someone else on here will know...could be the Comfort Inn ?

Anyone ?

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 07, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mmmmm

I can feel a call to Val coming on

Edited to say

Have just been on the Atlantis website and $585 room only for the 5 of us.

Will have to rethink i think, so does anybody know for sure which chain of hotels they are affiliated with so I can have a look.

Edited at 07:56 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread