Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 1 Jun 13, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Kate
Excited about Disney

I've booked the sea screamer trip for this Sept with ATD - includes coach transfer and lunch, a great price for what looks like a fun and relaxing day out
Old 1 Jun 13, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
mazza
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by swiper View Post
I love both... But little toot is a special favourite!
The ss is fast and furious plus they let you take the wheel( go far out and don't always see dolphins... if you see them that's a bonus)
The little toot is slower but very entertaining and if you don't see dolphins you can go again for free!
We go every summer and just arrive and see when the next trip is...always got seats and always got discount(we are good at bartering)
Which ever you choose you will have a great time!
I thought the sea screamer lets you go again free if you don't see dolphins?
mazza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 13, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
swiper
VIP Dibber

The sea screamer isn't a dolphin tour!
It a fast furious lap around the gulf bowl...
Unless its policy has changed they don't guarantee that you will see a dolphins!
It's advertised as the fastest boat on the gulf!
But as I'm there in afew weeks I will check it out.

But the little toot is a wonderful fully talked through tour of star homes and sea life... Great for a couple of hours of loveliness and it has a toilet plus you can also buy a drink on board
swiper is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 13, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mazza
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by swiper View Post
The sea screamer isn't a dolphin tour!
It a fast furious lap around the gulf bowl...
Unless its policy has changed they don't guarantee that you will see a dolphins!
It's advertised as the fastest boat on the gulf!
But as I'm there in afew weeks I will check it out.

But the little toot is a wonderful fully talked through tour of star homes and sea life... Great for a couple of hours of loveliness and it has a toilet plus you can also buy a drink on board
I've just checked their website and it does say guaranteed to see dolphins or ride again free, also you can buy drinks etc on it too, so maybe it has changed? If you do find out more while you're there though would appreciate any feedback please
mazza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 13, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
swiper
VIP Dibber

Hi... Yes just had a look, it never used to be that, so sorry for the duff info!
But I'm sure which ever you do you will enjoy!
My kids 10 and 15 love the little toot, we have done both for the last 5 summers and last year we only did the toot... because the kids like that one best!
swiper is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 13, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post

I've never heard of this must look in to it! It sounds great!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 13, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I too can't decide between Little Toot and Seascreamer but both guarantee dolphin sightings
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 13, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
flippyflop
Excited about Disney

We went yesterday on seascreamer.. Totally amazing! saw loads of dolphins, they followed the boat in its wake for ages, got some amazing photos & video.
Would completely recommend to anyone & everyone. & yes, they say you can ride again for free if you don't see dolphins on your trip. 🐬🐬🐬🐬
flippyflop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We did the Seascreamer a couple of years ago, truly amazing! We saw loads of Dolphins, they love playing in the wake and boy is there a wake to play in! Absolutely awesome! Pussycat
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 13, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
emmsy
Imagineer

Hi - we did the seascreamer a few weeks ago and loved it. Would definately recommend it for sure. We drove from orlando in the morning and arrived at the seascreamer just before 12pm where we purchased our tickets for the 2pm trip. They do guarantee that if you don't see dolphins then you get another trip free but we needn't have worried as the captain took us out to the gulf where we saw loads of dolphins including baby ones that came right up to the boat and also swam in its wake giving us fab piccies and an amazing experience. I can't remember if there was a toilet on board but they do have a big cool box which has water and soft drinks that you can buy. The narrator pointed out loads of wildlife and talked about what famous people lived in the area etc. A really relaxing time and was so glad we made the drive for it. xx

PS Another tip i got from the DIBB was to park at the Hilton hotel opposite the seascreamer beside Pier 60. It cost $10 for the day but you can use the hotels changing rooms, toilets as well as their private beach area which had toys for the kids and some shade etc. it meant we also had somewhere to park at night when we came back to watch the acts performing at Pier 60.