Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 6 Jun 13, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jon&Emz
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
tell us about disneyquest :)

hi can someone tell us about dusneyquest, it looks like somewhere DS would enjoy but we are wondering how it works do you need a special ticket for it or does your disney tickets cover it? also do you have to pay to play the games whilst in there. Thanks in advance

Jon&Emz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 13, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post

If you have a an ultimate ticket I know it gives you entry, other types of tickets I can't answer. As far as I know all games are free, however I guess if there are any of those prize machine you'd have to pay, although to be honest I never noticed any.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 13, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
chelseyleigh
Imagineer

chelseyleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 22
i think its covered in all disney tickets, we went there on our last trip and boyfriend loved it but i found it a little dated and felt like it was time wasted that could of been spent in the parks!
Old 6 Jun 13, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Jon&Emz
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
thanks for your reply, we will definitely be paying disneyquest a visit

Jon&Emz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 13, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
greggo6
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 9
DisneyQuest is great and has some great games (some great retro ones too)

The only issue with DisneyQuest is that is it great for rainy days but it will be heaving (it actually reached capacity today because of the storm)
Also weekends and evenings will be very busy with locals.
Old 6 Jun 13, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
scruffycharlie
Apprentice Imagineer

If its included in your ticket I would definitely go, we really enjoyed it but I wouldn't pay to go in as its quite expensive for want it is. It's great for a few hours our 6 year old loved it.
scruffycharlie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 13, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
purplemusky
Apprentice Imagineer

purplemusky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
A great place for kids and adults alike so much to do definitely worth a visit.

We went yesterday but it was packed due to the rainy weather here.

1995 IDrive/St Pete's Beach/1999 IDrive/Sarasota/2012/2013/2014 & 2016 Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa/2017 Regal Palms & St Pete's Beach/2018 Orange Lake and Miami/2019 Miami, Clearwater & LBV
purplemusky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 13, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
SarahLouise
Excited about Disney

we really enjoyed it for a couple hours and it was great to go in the evenings when it rained. it was included in our disney ultimate tickets. i didnt see any paying games at all. kids would love the 'rides', but they are a bit dated now. definitely try the human pin ball and astro blasters
SarahLouise is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 13, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post

1 To get in is pay on the door or as part of the Ultimate ticket.
2 All games inside are free.
3 If it wasn't part of the Ultimate ticket it would be a wate of money. As it was part of the Ultimate ticket it was just a waste of time. No maps left to tell you what was on what floor, massive queues for everything and when the kids did manage to have a go on something the other kids are swinging all over the machines and shouting trying to tell my kids what to do and not letting them have a proper go. The food is overpriced in there with very little seating area available.
In fact, this trip to Florida DS17 & DS11 have said I hope we're not going to Disneyquest it's crap Dad.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 13, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ElTel
Excited about Disney

My daughter enjoyed DQ, but we didn't really! It's hot in there, due to the number of electronics, people tend to 'hog' the better games and I agree with others, if it wasn't on my ticket I'd never have paid separately for it.

I'm not even convinced the games they have are that great - only one I enjoyed was Fit It Felix Jr!
ElTel is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread