Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 3 May 15, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessJenna
Excited about Disney

can yu literally order any main? like... some resturaunts have steak for $30 or so..
PrincessJenna is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 06:40 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by PrincessJenna View Post
can yu literally order any main? like... some resturaunts have steak for $30 or so..
Yes. As I said I had the filet steak and lobster tail at Narcoossee's which is $71.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Mia_
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Yes. As I said I had the filet steak and lobster tail at Narcoossee's which is $71.
so did we. In my opinion, not good use of credits - lobster freezing cold, and steak worse then the one in BOG

if we will be talking about value
Mia_ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 07:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Mia_
slightly serious Dibber

re any drinks at QS, that's not always the case. You can't get any bottled drink at Wolfgang puck express, only coffee or that horrible fountain drinks. Wolfgang puck express is wonderful and deserve a trip regardless

re any desserts - tangerine caffee offers only one dessert and while I love baklava, their version is the worse I have ever tried.

Many desserts are poor quality in qs and it's easy to ask for healthy substitute - apples and grapes, or water
Mia_ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Mia_ View Post
so did we. In my opinion, not good use of credits - lobster freezing cold, and steak worse then the one in BOG

if we will be talking about value
I can't agree with that at all. We had a lovely meal at Narcoossee's.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Yes, you can use the credit for lunch or dinner in any of the qs restaurants at the parks, resorts and DTD
Brilliant! Thanks so much!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa29
VIP Dibber

Lisa29's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Mia_ View Post
re any drinks at QS, that's not always the case. You can't get any bottled drink at Wolfgang puck express, only coffee or that horrible fountain drinks. Wolfgang puck express is wonderful and deserve a trip regardless

re any desserts - tangerine caffee offers only one dessert and while I love baklava, their version is the worse I have ever tried.

Many desserts are poor quality in qs and it's easy to ask for healthy substitute - apples and grapes, or water
In 2013 we were able to get bottles of fruit juice with our lunches. It must have changed since then.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
willmatt
Very Serious Dibber

Think this was missed at the start of the thread. There is another show that requires 2 table service credits and that is mickeys backyard BBQ.
willmatt is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

I'm going to be paying oop for my fussy eating Disney adult (just 10) ds, on a few of the TS meals we have reservations for this August. I understand this can't be done with buffets, but what about our Mamma Melrose Fantasmic package? Could we pay oop just for his meal here?
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 15, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Moleymole View Post
I'm going to be paying oop for my fussy eating Disney adult (just 10) ds, on a few of the TS meals we have reservations for this August. I understand this can't be done with buffets, but what about our Mamma Melrose Fantasmic package? Could we pay oop just for his meal here?
I have a DS who will be 10 and lives on chicken dippers so planning on saving TS credits and paying OOP for a few meals too! Where are you planning on eating?
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread