Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Feb 16, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by danisleigh View Post
Just found this thread and we are also on this cruise! It is a wish from make a wish foundation for my ds14. We are on deck 6 in an ocean view cabin.
wow! thats amazing!

have any of you book flights yet? or hotel before the cruise?
we (I) bit the bullet the other day and booked the novotel in Barcelona and BA fights, think there may have been a glitch with the flights as for ages they were coming in at over 1,200 for the 4 of us then one lunchtime they were only £600! (and i have checked time and time again they were return flights lol!)

(sorry not been posting in a while - i lost my job at the end Nov and i was aggressively finding myself another one so i didn't have to cancel any holidays! started a new job on the 11th Jan, so can sit back and relax again!)
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 16, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Make a wish booked the flights for us, out with monarch and back with vueling. They don't allow a hotel the night before in Barcelona though so are in a very early flight, hope all goes smoothly!
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 16, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Vikkicat View Post
wow! thats amazing!

have any of you book flights yet? or hotel before the cruise?
we (I) bit the bullet the other day and booked the novotel in Barcelona and BA fights, think there may have been a glitch with the flights as for ages they were coming in at over 1,200 for the 4 of us then one lunchtime they were only £600! (and i have checked time and time again they were return flights lol!)

(sorry not been posting in a while - i lost my job at the end Nov and i was aggressively finding myself another one so i didn't have to cancel any holidays! started a new job on the 11th Jan, so can sit back and relax again!)

Hi Vikkicat

We are also staying at the Novotel we fly out on 17th August with BA from Heathrow, are you flying from Heathrow?
Ms Sleepy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 16, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Sally, yes we are flying from Heathrow, 7.20 am I think!

Will have to have a drink one evening in the bar and say 'hello'
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 16, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Ms Sleepy
Apprentice Imagineer

Ms Sleepy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Hi Sally, yes we are flying from Heathrow, 7.20 am I think!

Will have to have a drink one evening in the bar and say 'hello'
Yes we will have to meet up
Ms Sleepy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 16, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

I hope this does not appear rude but I wondered if anyone would mind sharing what they have paid for 2 adults and 2 children? We are thinking about doing this cruise next year. As we are going to Florida in October, I'm trying to find out how much we will expect to is and whether we can afford it next summer. I've looked at this August's prices but I'm aware they do increase somewhat after release ( I do hope so!) I appreciate different cabins, locations do vary in price quite considerably.
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 16, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi Tor, we paid 5.5K for the week, not including flights... those cost £600 from Heathrow on the 17th with BA.
One of my boys is classed as a junior as he will be 13, so it is a bit more than a regular child price i believe (for the flights anyway!)
Old 13 Mar 16, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi Tor, we paid 5.5K for the week, not including flights... those cost £600 from Heathrow on the 17th with BA.
One of my boys is classed as a junior as he will be 13, so it is a bit more than a regular child price i believe (for the flights anyway!)
Thanks Vikkicat 😀
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 16, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

What category room did you choose?
Old 13 Mar 16, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

think the cat is 7B, i think room 7096...
Closed Thread