Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 23 Feb 16, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
marmite04
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

booking for bbb on the dream?

does anyone know how I go about booking bippidi boutique onboard? do I do this in the same way as if I would in wdw, at 180 days or do I have to wait til we board then go there? also are the pricings the same as wdw as I cant seem to find too much info for the cruise version?
Old 23 Feb 16, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Elise79
Imagineer

You can book it the same time as your other excursions.

I can't remember the pricing but they did slightly different packages to land.
Elise79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 16, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
BBB costs from around $60 up to a shocking amount for photo packages etc.

If it's your first cruise, you can book it when you do online check in (75 days out). Second cruise (and up), it'll be 90 days. Sixth cruise (and up) is 105 days and if you've lost all of your money to DCL and you're on cruise number 11 (or up), it's 120 days before.
Old 1 Mar 16, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
marmite04
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

Do u no if there's anywhere online that I can check out what packages they do or prices? I can't view anything on cruise line yet as my navigators app isn't open yet as to far away to look and book. Unless I'm doing something wrong I can't find anything that shows what activities we could be doing.
Old 2 Mar 16, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by marmite04 View Post
Do u no if there's anywhere online that I can check out what packages they do or prices? I can't view anything on cruise line yet as my navigators app isn't open yet as to far away to look and book. Unless I'm doing something wrong I can't find anything that shows what activities we could be doing.
The app on your phone is only for when you're onboard. You can check online when you do online check in.
Old 2 Mar 16, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
These are the ones you can book online when you check in.

Castle Package - $194.95
Duration: 45 min
Your little one is sure to feel like a Disney princess with the Castle Package, which includes hair styling, shimmering makeup, nail polish, face gem and princess sash. Plus, she'll receive a crown, a wand and her choice of costume.
* Note: The First Mate Minnie costume does not include a crown or wand, but does include a Minnie Mouse plush and a white cap with red bow. The Snow White costume does not include a crown, but does include a red bow.
Ages: 3 – 12
Costume Choices: Princess Minnie, First Mate Minnie, Tinker Bell, Ariel, Ariel Deluxe, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, Jasmine, Rapunzel, Snow White and Tiana
Hair Style Choices: Pop, Diva and Fairy Tale

Celebration Package - $124.95
Every day is worth celebrating on the Disney Magic and young guests can get in the fun with the Disney Cruise Line exclusive Celebration Package – a perfect choice for a Sail-Away Celebration! The Celebration Package includes the choice of a Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique hair style, plus shimmering makeup, face gem, nail polish, princess tote and princess sash. The party transformation is then completed with an exclusive Disney Cruise Line Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique tutu and t-shirt.
Hair Style Choices: Disney Diva & Fairy Tale Princess

Crown Package - $59.95
Kids love the pampering Crown Package, which includes hair styling, face gem, shimmering makeup and nail polish.
Hair Style Choices: Pop, Diva and Fairy Tale

Disney Frozen Package - $194.95
Is your little one free-spirited and fun-loving like Anna or regal and reserved like Elsa? The Disney Frozen Package provides a fun, movie-inspired makeover where kids can become their favorite character from the wildly popular Disney animated hit. The Disney Frozen package includes your choice of the Anna hairstyling with Anna costume or Elsa hairstyling with Elsa costume, plus shimmering makeup, face gem, nail polish, a princess sash, a princess tote and a huggable Olaf plush.
Costume Choices: Anna & Elsa only
Hair Style Choices: Anna or Elsa only

Under The Sea Package - $99.95
Young cruisers can become little mermaids with the Under the Sea Package, which includes a 2-piece swimsuit and "mermaid tail" wrap. A floral hair clip, necklace and nail polish complete the look.
Old 2 Mar 16, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

I'm hoping to book this too, not sure how busy it gets or which day it's best to go for.

I read that it changes to pirates league on the pirate theme night, might go for that as it includes the costume. If not dd will love the mermaid one.

Anyone know how easy it is to get a booking if it's your first cruise? If we go for pirates league we'll be off the ship at castaway cay all day so will be limited to the evening before dinner. Although I suppose we'd be a bit limited to that kind of time every day as dd will want to be swimming etc so not much point earlier in the day.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 16, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Bellasmummy View Post
I'm hoping to book this too, not sure how busy it gets or which day it's best to go for.

I read that it changes to pirates league on the pirate theme night, might go for that as it includes the costume. If not dd will love the mermaid one.

Anyone know how easy it is to get a booking if it's your first cruise? If we go for pirates league we'll be off the ship at castaway cay all day so will be limited to the evening before dinner. Although I suppose we'd be a bit limited to that kind of time every day as dd will want to be swimming etc so not much point earlier in the day.
They hold some appointments back for people booking on board, but I really would do it as soon as you can, especially for Pirates League which is only for 1 day.
Old 7 Mar 16, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Did I read this is also on the magic or have I dreamt this?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 16, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by becsluvssw View Post
Did I read this is also on the magic or have I dreamt this?
Yep, on the Magic too, just a little bit smaller.