Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 5 Jan 17, 02:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

Hall of Presidents

I gotta say as much as I find this whole Trump thing rather amusing I do feel a bit of sadness about HoP getting the Trump makeover.

Anybody else?

I know Bush was boo'd and I think Obama was also not received well, but I wondering if something bigger will occur when Trump takes centre stage as it were.

I think they should get Newt Gingrich to do the voice-over
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 17, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
First thing hubby said when he saw it would be closed for my trip with his mum.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 17, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Imagineer

Mobile

Such a shame it was always one of my favourite parts of epcot.
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 17, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Forkbeard
Imagineer

It just doesn't feel right. I know many (if not all) of the presidents are super rich elites, and whatever Trump has done in the way of indiscretion I'm sure past presidents have too.

Kennedy was known to have affairs and also slept with prostitutes according to his security detail, and in the White House for goodness sake, but of course he predates the show.

Nixon was impeached, first actual Pres. in the show.

Ford, not much to say except he upset many by pardoning Nixon.

Carter did the deregulation thing, and that matches Trump's position, but went head to head with Russia, unlike Trump.

Reagan - movie star celebrity most loved by Trump. Same slogan more or less. Wonder how he was received in the HoP?!?

Bush Jnr... no surprise he got boo'd. Even Trump seems smart by comparison. "In Texas we have a saying..."

Clinton... talk about indiscretion

Obama... seemed like the great hope and pretty much let down all his supporters too.

What is it about Trump that makes it feel so wrong I wonder?
Forkbeard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List