Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 1 Apr 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by scouse_minx View Post
When he shouted it was a collection queue, he said it in English so I apologised in English. He said the silly woman comment in french which to me is worse as he did this after I’d spoken English and I wonder if it was for the benefit of a laugh from the french in the queue or to insult me without my knowledge.

Whilst not fluent in french I do have a sound working general vocabulary and I think he was shocked when I told him off. The french man laughing in the queue shut up after a death glare too 😂😜

I couldn’t help it. If I had said nothing it would have bugged me all day.
I think you were incredibly restrained! How rude! I would have had his manager out there and made such a fuss that he’d never have done it again.
Your pictures are lovely btw

Edited at 06:22 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sue BL View Post
I think you were incredibly restrained! How rude! I would have had his manager out there and made such a fuss that he’d never have done it again.
Your pictures are lovely btw
Thank you! I did leave some feedback about his behaviour via email but I think I was a little stunned at the time and embarrassed that I just gave him a telling off and wanted to get out of there
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 19, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Good on you for sticking up for yourself! That rudeness was completely uncalled for. Glad it didn’t dampen your day though. You’ve got some lovely photos and the weather was glorious.
I loved the DLP POTC we thought it was so much better than the WDW one. It could be even better now. Not been for 7 years! Enjoying your trippie.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Well done for standing up for yourself in Cafe Hyperion. That's just not acceptable, especially not from a Disney CM!

Disneyland Park is SO pretty, love all of your photos of the different areas. The dragon under the castle is great too.

You have inspired me to give Agrabah Cafe a try on my next trip as it looks and sounds very good.

Agree about the lack of photographers is disappointing, but you do look very pretty in your selfie.

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
Good on you for sticking up for yourself! That rudeness was completely uncalled for. Glad it didn’t dampen your day though. You’ve got some lovely photos and the weather was glorious.
I loved the DLP POTC we thought it was so much better than the WDW one. It could be even better now. Not been for 7 years! Enjoying your trippie.
I agree! The POTC was much better than the WDW version for me.

I wasn’t going to let that man put a downer on my day... and it didn’t. The weather was perfect to wander around in and I loved just soaking up the atmosphere and taking pictures

So glad you’re enjoying it. Thank you for reading along
Old 6 Apr 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Well done for standing up for yourself in Cafe Hyperion. That's just not acceptable, especially not from a Disney CM!

Disneyland Park is SO pretty, love all of your photos of the different areas. The dragon under the castle is great too.

You have inspired me to give Agrabah Cafe a try on my next trip as it looks and sounds very good.

Agree about the lack of photographers is disappointing, but you do look very pretty in your selfie.
Aww thank you! I’m looking forward to getting lots of photopass photos in WDW - I love the magic shots

Agrabah cafe was wonderful. Please please book it The theming and food was amazing!
Old 4 Sep 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
NicolaFred
Imagineer

NicolaFred's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Mobile

You should take more selfies! Very pretty. Loving that the weather is nice too. X

Nic & Fred Present... ALL OUR TRIP REPORTS
NicolaFred is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 19, 04:13 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by NicolaFred View Post
You should take more selfies! Very pretty. Loving that the weather is nice too. X
I was surprised by the weather to be honest as I had anticipated it would be much colder - fingers crossed the weather is great for your trip!