Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 15 Oct 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Prices gone up within 3 days for DP

Hi guys

Is it me but my best mate and I decided on Sunday to book a little trip to DP next Feb for her 50th. So started looking to see what was about. By the time I have cleared my leave with work it has gone up 3 times! WTH! I used

disneyholidays

I have cleared cookies and used a different computer but seems to be happening. My mate got it for a different price this morning to mine now!

Has anyone else found this? As this same thing happened last time I went. We want to book today but just annoyed it has gone up like £60 each!

t xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

I have booked direct with Disneyland Paris the last few times and it’s always been the cheapest.
Have you tried them?
WDTC were a lot more expensive when I looked for the exact same holiday.
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Hey Lisa

Oh really do you call them or is there a website as I am struggling to find the dates we want on some sites?

t xx
Orlando - Quality Inn International, Rodeway Inn, Quality Inn Plaza, Wyndham Resort, Miami - Thunderbird, Clearwater - Sheraton Sand Key Resort, New York - Wardorf Astoria, Hawaii - Royal Lahaina, Moana Surfrider, Las Vegas - Cosmopolitan, Caesars Palace, The Linq, DL Paris - New York, Newport Bay (Feb 2020 ) California - Roadtrip
tracymiami is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

disneylandparis/en-gb/
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
thank you so much xx
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post

There will only be a set number of rooms available at each price level. Once they have been sold the price will go up. It’s pretty common for the prices to fluctuate.

Edited at 01:16 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
OMG really that is so good to know

Thanks so much xx
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

Have you had any luck?
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
tracymiami
Imagineer

tracymiami's Reviews
Yes it was cheaper thank you

My friend is booking something as we speak but she wont tell me till she has done it lol... I am currently annoying everyone around me as I am sooo excited lol

I sent her the link you gave me thank you again. I shall let you know where we are going

t xx

t xx
Old 15 Oct 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Mobile

Prices have gone up a lot. I’ve just priced up our trip for next year and it’s now £600 more and that’s for a lower level accommodation and no free half board!