Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 20 Jun 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Here we go again BT

Right. 2 days a go we had a thunder and lightning storm it put out my router it went pop so I went in the living-room spelt it I known it blown called bt and said router blown though lighting. Ok she said we send you a mini router. No I said got one of those but no signal. No she says you have not as it not showing . Yes I say I am looking at it know on the table . It’s not on the system. Ok I say send me a new main router and I set it up nonshe says you need a open tec engineee so I got no internet then I say yes she says the mini router will be with you tommow . A bit later I called them again can I get a new router I say the lady says no you need the engnee to come. I lost my temper and said Look I know the router blown I need a new one I knew 100% this send me one please. The lady said hang on 10 minutes later she said you get it Friday. Spin forward to today . I get the mini router rubbish . Engeener came 5 minutes said router blown you need a new one yes I said shall I order you one . No I say I allready done it . I call complaints told them everything again told them therebtraining is rubbish . I was then told I get one month free with BT for not having any internet and braking there promise.

So the out come getting new router tommow next month no payment needed as it a free month . BT GONE DOWN HILL OVER PAST 10 years think I might leave and go with Virgin
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post

BT gone down hill? I don't think so.

They have been appalling as long as I can remember.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
BT gone down hill? I don't think so.

They have been appalling as long as I can remember.
I was just away to say the same. They are worse than useless.
Minnie18 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Labboy
VIP Dibber

That is being kind to useless Minnie .
Labboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I find BT to be very good. However their Bombay call centre or wherever it's located is about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

I pay a few pence extra a month and can ring a UK number. Worth every penny.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
They are horrific, had our complaint escalated to management level and still no resolution. I will be changing as soon as I find the time to sort
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I find BT to be very good. However their Bombay call centre or wherever it's located is about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

I pay a few pence extra a month and can ring a UK number. Worth every penny.
Tom, makes no odds whether they talk to me in English or double Dutch. Coverage is shocking and support useless
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
Tom, makes no odds whether they talk to me in English or double Dutch. Coverage is shocking and support useless
Colette. To be honest I think they are all much of a muchness. All great when things work well. Then when it goes wrong that's when we find out who is the best.

But is it? Or is it more like we have found a call handler who is good as opposed to being useless.

My worst experience with BT was ringing them to terminate my late Mums phone line and the Guy tried to upsell me on my package.

Probably the best ≈≈≈≈ ripping I have ever done in my life. I doubt he could sit down for a month. ≈≈≈≈≈≈.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Dissuziq
Apprentice Imagineer

Dissuziq's Reviews
I feel your pain I look after my works business lines for the 40 sites, Business call centre are ok when you get through but I've ending up being transferred 4 times to end up back at the same department.
LA 2008,2016, DLP 2019
Dissuziq is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jun 19, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Colette. To be honest I think they are all much of a muchness. All great when things work well. Then when it goes wrong that's when we find out who is the best.

But is it? Or is it more like we have found a call handler who is good as opposed to being useless.

My worst experience with BT was ringing them to terminate my late Mums phone line and the Guy tried to upsell me on my package.

Probably the best ≈≈≈≈ ripping I have ever done in my life. I doubt he could sit down for a month. ≈≈≈≈≈≈.
Agree re phone lines Tom but BT are the worst broadband provider. We stupidly left Sky for the promise of lightening speed fibre broadband. Completely useless- complaint was escalated to CEo’s Office who were as useless as the rest. We now all have unlimited data on phone and tether iPads etc on to them. It’s on my to do list to move elsewhere