Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 1 Aug 20, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Bella226
Trainee Dibber

They are charging a 20% admin fee - which is crazy, but there is nothing we can do about it, the credit card company has said they cant help. We will loose £580.
Bella226 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bella226 View Post
They are charging a 20% admin fee - which is crazy, but there is nothing we can do about it, the credit card company has said they cant help. We will loose £580.
😭 That's awful. These companies, especially ones I previously held in high regards are really making me question if I will be able to trust using them in the future.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

That's disgusting, remind me never to use that company, we used orlandoattractions.com and they were brilliant
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Its not as if the companies have changed their policies. They always had a 20% cancellation fee if you cancel.

Next Trip Feb '24
Jun98 Apr99 Dec99 Apr00 Mar03 Jun/Jul04 Dec/Jan05/06 Jul06 Dec06 Jun/Jul08 Jun/Jul09 Jul/Aug11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar20 AKL/SSR Sep22 AKL Apr/May 23 CS/CC/AKL Nov 23 SSR Feb/Mar 24 RR/BR
bighal is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 20, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldcoast
Excited about Disney

Mobile

It's one thing if you just decide you don't want the tickets anymore, however in my opinion it's an entirely different matter if you can't even get into the country to make use of the tickets.
Goldcoast is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Aug 20, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldcoast View Post
It's one thing if you just decide you don't want the tickets anymore, however in my opinion it's an entirely different matter if you can't even get into the country to make use of the tickets.
Yes maybe but the tickets are still valid which is the legal point and you cannot hold the ticket company responsible for you not able to go, that is what travel insurance is for. Sometimes you just have to accept things however rubbish they are.
bighal is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 20, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
curlysue2
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

They have always had this pricing policy but they will let you keep the 20% as a credit note.
I do find it hard to swollow for HHN as this was cancelled by universal so nothing at all could be done about this by the purchaser they didn't cancel or change this shold really be 100% refund.
curlysue2 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Aug 20, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by curlysue2 View Post
They have always had this pricing policy but they will let you keep the 20% as a credit note.
I do find it hard to swollow for HHN as this was cancelled by universal so nothing at all could be done about this by the purchaser they didn't cancel or change this shold really be 100% refund.
I returned my HHN tickets 2 weeks ago now to AmericanAttractions which I think are part of AttractionTickets and I’ve had nothing back yet. 100% refund is on offer though and they updated their website to reflect that for any hard ticket events that have been cancelled.

I know I’m going to have to ring to hurry it up as I sent them Special Delivery and already gave them a week extra when they said they were 7 days behind.

AT themselves have a £200 deposit for my Universal hotel in Orlando though and that won’t be refunded until they shift the date on their website to anyone travelling after October 3rd.

Communication from both has been poor to be fair. I emailed twice left it over a week between emails and then just phoned. You seem to get more of a response that way.

Edited at 07:43 AM.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List