Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 6 Apr 20, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We had after hours tickets for Disney from ATD which they are refunding In full but 2-4 weeks for the refund.
We also had blue man group tickets from them which they said are usually none refundable but they are chasing a refund for me. Might just try the credit card for those.
Floridatix we had discovery cove ultimates which they charged a 20% cancellation fee so will also try the credit card for the £149 we lost.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 20, 07:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Robpuguk
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Mobile

Just an update, refund for Klook universal 14 day tickets arrived this morning. So that took 18 days to get to me. Won’t need to continue with Barclaycard intervention now !
Robpuguk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Robpuguk View Post
Just an update, refund for Klook universal 14 day tickets arrived this morning. So that took 18 days to get to me. Won’t need to continue with Barclaycard intervention now !
That’s good news. I think even though they say it’s processed you will just be in a big queue and it’s possibly taken those extra few days for somebody to actually get around to doing it.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Murano
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Orlando Attractions are refunding our Disney 4 Park Magic Tickets less £10pp which I don’t think is bad. I’m treating the £10 as cancellation insurance which I would have taken out had they offered it when booking, the communication has been really good and would definitely book with them again.
Murano is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 20, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hawaii04 View Post
Exactly. I purchased 14 days entry to Disney and universal from 31st March. They did not supply that. Has anyone got any good experiences in getting refunded as they will be the company getting my money next time. Thanks
What did they supply?
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 20, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Susanjane
slightly serious Dibber

We bought After Hours tickets from Disney for the 27th April. Noticed that had disappeared from our ticket list on Sunday and tonight the money is back in our bank account, without having to request a refund. Very pleased with this and would definitely book straight from them again.
Orlando 1997, Necker Island 1997, Orlando 2002 & 2004, Fort Lauderdale 2006, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando 2007, Orlando 2009, California and San Francisco 2012, Orlando 2013, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale 2015, New York 2016, Orlando 2016, Orlando 2017, Orlando and New York 2018, Orlando 2018 (again), Orlando 2019 x 2
Susanjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
gbx

I'm interested to know if anyone has secured a refund for Disney tickets bought directly from Disney? Like others I was offered an extension until next September but I replied by email that I really would prefer a refund. In a most un-Disney like way they have not replied to my request. I'm fairly certain that a UK company would be obliged to offer a refund in these circumstances and I suppose I could use my credit card to initiate a charge back?
gbx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I cancelled my floridatix tickets on monday and got charged £10 per ticket to cancel 🙈 ive heard at least 3 different variations of cancellation charges from 20% of ticket cost and £25 to £10
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
gbx

Thanks Tracey - the odd thing is that presumably floridatix are getting a refund from Disney (otherwise I'm sure they would not be in a position to refund). Disney are not however willing to offer me a refund.So in this case you were better off not booking directly ?
gbx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Apr 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tracey2019 View Post
I cancelled my floridatix tickets on monday and got charged £10 per ticket to cancel 🙈 ive heard at least 3 different variations of cancellation charges from 20% of ticket cost and £25 to £10
Wow that’s bad. Glad I used Klook - no fees
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List