Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Sep 20, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

have yet to receive ours, and no email either, will contact them but i hope it comes through.
Old 11 Sep 20, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sharon190980 View Post
They told me the same thing on Twitter a couple of days ago. Still no sign of our refund.
Hi there me neither I’m having a real do with them. They’ve told me ANOTHER 120 days and said they can’t give me an exact date I’m fuming with them.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kraftikris
VIP Dibber

kraftikris's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I was notified on the 28th August, and received mine this morning,
2003 - 25th Wedding anniv. St Lucia, 2004 - Quality Inn Kissimmee
2006 - Bahama Bay Davenport
2007,2008 and 2010 Nov, Windwood Bay
May 2009 Ballys, Las Vegas
Nov 2012 Lindfields Villa.
Nov 2011, 2013. 2014 & 2015 2016, 2017, 2018, Terrace Ridge
Nov 2019 Grand Reserve, 2022 The Manors at Westridge
kraftikris is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 20, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
ctolli
Dancing with Tink'

Originally Posted by Tsoski View Post
I got my email today saying it's been processed 113 days after I requested and can take 1-14 days to go through.

+44 344 874 7747 you can message that number on WhatsApp and ask them, they gave me a final date of next Thursday for it being processed
I did this (WhatsApp messaged them) last week and they replied in a couple of days and confirmed they’ll process a refund for our bubble seat upgrade.

Edited at 08:17 AM.
ctolli is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
kp789
Getting Excited

Mobile

Hi. Not sure if this has been mentioned on here (haven't read all the thread) but just got off the phone to VA about my bubble seats that I haven't received a refund for after 120 days. Got the flight money but no the seats.

The guy said that they were supposed to automatically refund but a lot have slipped through the net. Mine was one of them. Asked him to check another set of flights I had and they hadn't been automatically requested either.

I would advise anybody waiting for bubble seat refund (or other seats) to call them and check. WhatsApp, text, twitter has been totally useless for me. Much quicker calling even it took an hour to get through but I'm all sorted with seat refunds now.
kp789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Caljos
Trainee Dibber

Us to with no refund.
Caljos is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
mosschops
Earning My Ears

I booked my bubble seats 8th January for my flight 25th September. Obviously 747 cancelled and flight also cancelled.

They announced the withdrawal of the 747 on the 5th May and state on their website "you will be automatically refunded", 2nd September was 120 days since that announcement.

I raised a dispute with my credit card (Santander) about it in late June and they have dragged their feet, I logged a complaint today with them, 5 business days for them to investigate, but probably longer "cause Covid".

If I haven't got anything back by the end of next week I'm going to take Virgin to court via an MCOL, it's a relatively small amount but it beggars belief they could be this incompetent.

Grrrrrrr
mosschops is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzzy
Very Serious Dibber

dizzzy's Reviews
Mobile

I got my refund for my bubble seats for flights in June last weekend.

I haven’t had any contact with Virgin regarding the refund apart from them sending me an email the other week saying they were processing the refund and the money would be with me in the next couple of weeks.
dizzzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
planefixer860
slightly serious Dibber

planefixer860's Reviews
Supposed to Fly 1st June got bubble refund money this week 14th. Appalling customer service.
planefixer860 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 20, 05:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
You know that scene in Beauty and the Beast where Lumiere, Cogsworth and Mrs Potts are all like "You must control your temper!" to the Beast?

I kinda felt the Beast's rage just there. Tried to get through on the phone and whilst waiting in the queue, I got a 'great, now hang up and follow the instructions on the text we've sent' and hung up on me. Did I press 1 to select the text service? Nope

I am beyond furious. The worst of it is, I'm trying to talk myself down because it's all automated and if I even do get to speak to anyone (ha!) it's not their fault so the only person who is remotely bothered by my money being withheld is me.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List