Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 26 Sep 20, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
Kat11
VIP Dibber
 
Kat11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 12
Can I use BA vouchers on?

If I decide to cancel our flights which we have booked directly with British airways under the voucher refund, would we be able to use the vouchers on just hotels or a Disney offer. For example if(?) Disney put an offer out like free DDP can I book that hotel only offer through BA? not including flights?

Not sure that makes sense!?

Thanks.

Kat
__________________
DLP: Hotel New York-2008 & Hotel Cheyenne-2013
WDW: Villa - April 2011 & Villa - April 2014
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 1 Bed Villa October 2016
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 2 Bed Villa October 2018
WDW onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber
 
Join Date: Dec 15

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
If I decide to cancel our flights which we have booked directly with British airways under the voucher refund, would we be able to use the vouchers on just hotels or a Disney offer. For example if(?) Disney put an offer out like free DDP can I book that hotel only offer through BA? not including flights?

Not sure that makes sense!?

Thanks.

Kat
Have a look at this page there is a full section of FAQ's on how to use your FTV

britishairways/en-gb...st-information
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
Kat11
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
Kat11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 12
Originally Posted by stanleycamel View Post
Have a look at this page there is a full section of FAQ's on how to use your FTV

britishairways/en-gb...st-information
Thanks, it looks like the voucher could be used on anything, like hotels, car hire or flights is that right? It doesn’t seem to have to only be used on flights which is what I have booked currently.

Kat
__________________
DLP: Hotel New York-2008 & Hotel Cheyenne-2013
WDW: Villa - April 2011 & Villa - April 2014
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 1 Bed Villa October 2016
WDW Onsite: OKW! - 2 Bed Villa October 2018
WDW onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
DisneyCupcake
slightly serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Aug 17
Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Thanks, it looks like the voucher could be used on anything, like hotels, car hire or flights is that right? It doesn’t seem to have to only be used on flights which is what I have booked currently.

Kat
I have had a look and this is what the question and answer about BA Holidays says:-

Can the voucher be used for British Airways Holidays?

Yes, the voucher can also be put towards a new British Airways Holiday purchase.

I think that is a little vague and I would perhaps try online chat and keep a copy of the conversation if you can to see if you could get a more precise answer. Please keep us updated with any progress and hope it works out for you.
DisneyCupcake is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Disney Shopping
On 18th October 9:02am
Disney has reduced the price of its large soft toys by up to 50%. Bargains... Read More »
Posted in Disney Offers
On 13th October 10:56am
Disney has released details of their UK & Ireland Early Booker promotion for Spring and... Read More »
Posted in The London Resort
On 12th October 3:40pm
The London Resort, one of the most ambitious projects in Europe, today released some of... Read More »

theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2683
CaxtonFX  $1.2641
Covent Garden FX  $1.2843
FAIRFX  $1.2635
John Lewis  $1.2702
M&S  $1.2489
Post Office  $1.2487
Sainsburys  $1.2655
TESCO  $1.2679
Travelex  $1.2629
Updated: 16:00 20/10/2020
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0773
CaxtonFX  €1.0682
Covent Garden FX  €1.0791
FAIRFX  €1.0790
John Lewis  €1.0831
M&S  €1.0608
Post Office  €1.0600
Sainsburys  €1.0753
TESCO  €1.0770
Travelex  €1.0658
Updated: 16:00 20/10/2020

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now