Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 11 Oct 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWMAD
slightly serious Dibber

MNSSHP Ticket Cancellation

A few months ago we purchased MNSSHP tickets for 31st October but unfortunately we have had to cancel the holiday due to a family member being ill.

Does anybody know the best number to call to cancel the tickets, we know we can't get our money back but would like to claim it on the Travel Insurance and would need proof of cancellation from Disney.

Any help with this matter would be really appreciated.
WDWMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
chmurf
Imagineer

if you've booked your tickets through disney US call the US ticketing, and explain.

if you've booked through ATD or other vendors, call them

basically, you'll need to ask whoever you bought the ticket from.

since you didn't tell where you got those tickets from, it's impossible to tell you what number to call.
chmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWMAD
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by chmurf View Post
if you've booked your tickets through disney US call the US ticketing, and explain.

if you've booked through ATD or other vendors, call them

basically, you'll need to ask whoever you bought the ticket from.

since you didn't tell where you got those tickets from, it's impossible to tell you what number to call.
That would help wouldn't it. I bought the tickets direct from the Walt Disney World website (My Disney Experience).
WDWMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

We once had to cancel MVMCP tickets when I ended up in hospital 5 days before we were due to leave for DW. We phoned Disney (can’t remember the number, but there are contact details at the bottom of the website’s home page) to explain and they were fantastic, refunding the price of the tickets to my credit card without question. A friend also had a refund when she had to cancel due to illness, so it’s worth asking.
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
WDWMAD
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for the replies. I’ve rang Disney and they have given me this number ≈+1 (407) 566-4985‬ but for some reason I cannot call it from my mobile?

I sent them an email but they haven’t replied yet and the date of the party is fast approaching, does anybody have another number for the ticket line I could try please?
Old 22 Oct 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

Is it 001 407 566 4985? Or you might need to drop the +1 - sorry, can’t remember the exact international code for the US.
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List