Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 28 Sep 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We managed to ride 2 variations as it has been in operation since Monday just gone 23/09

The only one we didn’t ride is the one in which the elevator takes control. The most common is definitely the shaft creatures - it appeared 10+ times from rides with the 5th dimension appearing just once...

Both excellent!
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
tinker82
Serious Dibber

Mobile

We were in DLP for rundisney & had the little girl twice on the friday! Loved it but at times I couldn't tell if we were going up or down!
tinker82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by GjDisney View Post
We managed to ride 2 variations as it has been in operation since Monday just gone 23/09

The only one we didn’t ride is the one in which the elevator takes control. The most common is definitely the shaft creatures - it appeared 10+ times from rides with the 5th dimension appearing just once...

Both excellent!
So what's the difference with the usual ride? Different characters (i.e. creatures) projected in the show scenes before the drop? Or projected inside the shaft? Curious about this.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
So what's the difference with the usual ride? Different characters (i.e. creatures) projected in the show scenes before the drop? Or projected inside the shaft? Curious about this.
The introduction to the Tower hotel is all the same.

Changes come in the ride itself. Nothing is projected within the elevator however you do see 3-4 projections after interval drops - this is when the doors open at the mirror room etc. Drops/lifts are almost instantaneous.

The girl appeared across both of the scenes I got to see and although not scary they are scarier then the original story etc.

“I wouldn’t go in there if I were you!”
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by GjDisney View Post
The introduction to the Tower hotel is all the same.

Changes come in the ride itself. Nothing is projected within the elevator however you do see 3-4 projections after interval drops - this is when the doors open at the mirror room etc. Drops/lifts are almost instantaneous.

The girl appeared across both of the scenes I got to see and although not scary they are scarier then the original story etc.

“I wouldn’t go in there if I were you!”
Thanks! I wonder what the creatures look like, but I'm sure a video will surface on YouTube soon enough!
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List