Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 3 Oct 19, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
BIGDENNIS10UK
Imagineer

Cheap(ish) 3 bedroom in lake buena vista area for one week?

Cheap(ish) 3 bedroom in lake buena vista area for one week?

We’re going again in 2022 and are going to stay in the Wyndham Disney springs for 2 weeks, we need 3 rooms as it’s our family (2A2C) and our MIL’s who need their own rooms (won’t share and I don’t expect them to), the Wyndham is around £100 a night per room, we have to go in August for the kids, so flights are quite expensive and we’re happy staying in the Wyndham, we’ve been before and we love the location and the pool area.

But, what I was thinking was...as the flights are the same price anyway and we’re in the school holidays, so 3 weeks would be nice, if I can find a 3 bedroom place for a week, I’d maybe just pay fir it and treat them for an extra week for free.

We need to be in LBV area as we don’t drive and like this area, close to Disney springs and lots of restaurants.

We stayed in a 3 bedroom in cypress pointe in 2016 for 3 weeks and it was ok, room was decent and location was good, pool area could be better though, but we’d stay here again.

Just wondering if anyone know any other 3 bedrooms?

Has blue tree got any?

I’d read floridays has, but further away and maybe dearer?

Any ideas would be appreciated, thanks 👍👍

Edited at 10:36 AM.
BIGDENNIS10UK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
BIGDENNIS10UK
Imagineer

Mobile

Just to add, I thought I’d read these are some places with 3 bedrooms?

If anyone has any experiences with these?

Floridays

Worldquest

Cypress pointe

Lake buena vista resort and spa

Windsor hills

Blue tree resort

Thanks for any help 👍
BIGDENNIS10UK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Tynxuk
Very Serious Dibber

We had a night in a 2 bedroom suite at Grande Villas resort last year and understand they do a 3 bedroom suite, we booked through love holidays as direct looks quite pricey but the suite was spacious for a family of 5 and resort was well kept, small and friendly. The only issue I'd have staying there again is it doesn't have the Disney perks & transport, for us space is something we compromise on to stay onsite at Disney and these suites would not be out of place there but would be out of our price range.
2021?
Tynxuk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
love tink
Getting Excited

Mobile

We stayed at LBV resort and spa.They do 3 bed apartments which are really spacious.They are a bit dated but I put up with that for the space.The location is pretty good,wal mart,publix,factory outlets in walkable distance.Taxi’s to Disney parks between 8-12 dollars if not driving,or free shuttle to ttc 3 times in morning and twice to universal.All in all not as good location or shuttle service as Wyndham but pretty good.Also balconies at LBV which I missed at Wyndham.
love tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
BIGDENNIS10UK
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tynxuk View Post
We had a night in a 2 bedroom suite at Grande Villas resort last year and understand they do a 3 bedroom suite, we booked through love holidays as direct looks quite pricey but the suite was spacious for a family of 5 and resort was well kept, small and friendly. The only issue I'd have staying there again is it doesn't have the Disney perks & transport, for us space is something we compromise on to stay onsite at Disney and these suites would not be out of place there but would be out of our price range.

Yeah, we’d love a 3 bedroom on property, but the prices are too much, so we have to compromise unfortunately.

Glad to hear the resort was good.
Old 3 Oct 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
BIGDENNIS10UK
Imagineer

Originally Posted by love tink View Post
We stayed at LBV resort and spa.They do 3 bed apartments which are really spacious.They are a bit dated but I put up with that for the space.The location is pretty good,wal mart,publix,factory outlets in walkable distance.Taxi’s to Disney parks between 8-12 dollars if not driving,or free shuttle to ttc 3 times in morning and twice to universal.All in all not as good location or shuttle service as Wyndham but pretty good.Also balconies at LBV which I missed at Wyndham.

I’ll have to check the prices on these ones, if they done more if an all day shuttles (every hour or so), I’d probably stay here for the 3 weeks.

I’ll have to price it up for that first week 👍
Old 3 Oct 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
love tink
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by BIGDENNIS10UK View Post
I’ll have to check the prices on these ones, if they done more if an all day shuttles (every hour or so), I’d probably stay here for the 3 weeks.

I’ll have to price it up for that first week 👍
The shuttles in the Wyndham are so much better as they take you straight to the different parks where as the LBV only drop you at the ttc by mk but the savings are bigger as we didn’t pay a resort fee at LBV and the Wyndham ‘s fees were a lot from what I remember.Also Disney tickets can be booked at 60 days at the Wyndham but only 30 days at LBV
love tink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Ladleboy
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve stayed at a villa at Compass Bay a couple of times. Just around the corner from a massive Walmart. Not sure if this is the area you’re talking about? Lovely place. Nice communal pool. Lots of restaurants in the area.

Shaun
Ladleboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Our first visit in 2016 we stayed at the Staybridge Suites in LBV, they do 3 bedroom apartments, ( with free breakfast )
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 19, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
BIGDENNIS10UK
Imagineer

Originally Posted by love tink View Post
The shuttles in the Wyndham are so much better as they take you straight to the different parks where as the LBV only drop you at the ttc by mk but the savings are bigger as we didn’t pay a resort fee at LBV and the Wyndham ‘s fees were a lot from what I remember.Also Disney tickets can be booked at 60 days at the Wyndham but only 30 days at LBV
Exactly, the Wyndham fees are $25 dollars per day per room 😳, so $75 a day for us unfortunately, but like you say, I think the buses there are very good and really do make it a lot easier with young kids and old people lol, we prefer the location to a value as well, plus a value works out dearer, I have read about a long term stay wiping out the resort fees at some hotels, so I will email the Wyndham about this, see if they will waive the resort fee on 1 or 2 (or even 3 lol) of the rooms if we stayed there for 21 nts? Can only ask them I suppose.

It’s either going to be a 14 nt at the Wyndham or an extra 7 nt’s if I can get it cheap enough, the extra 7 will be a little Brucie bonus for everyone, so can’t really complain about what we get tbh.

Edited at 08:50 AM.