Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 3 Oct 19, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyGoLucky
Imagineer

Mobile One day Magic Kingdom ticket - cheapest place ?

Hi
Where is the cheapest place to buy one day Magic Kingdom tickets ? Is it on the gate
Old 3 Oct 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

No we bought our tickets Undercover Tourist before we went, then you can at least get some fast passes in advance, on the gate you can’t, paid in dollars though, but no foreign exchange rate charge on the Halifax card
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by HappyGoLucky View Post
Hi
Where is the cheapest place to buy one day Magic Kingdom tickets ? Is it on the gate
Try undercovertourist, orlandoattractions.com and the US Disney site to compare prices. The date based tickets are cheaper than the flexible tickets on orlandoattractions.com. Link below.

orlandoattractions/t...kets-worldwide

To get on the US Disney site go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English). Hopefully you will be able to access the tickets but you might have to try a few times as it can be a bit hit and miss.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/

I think the US Disney site is slightly cheaper than undercovertoursit but only by around £2, but you have the option of having the tickets mailed to you or as an E-Ticket with undercovertourist.
Old 4 Oct 19, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
elkay62
New Poster (4)

Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
I think the US Disney site is slightly cheaper than undercovertoursit but only by around £2, but you have the option of having the tickets mailed to you or as an E-Ticket with undercovertourist.
What way do you get the tickets from US Disney site? Are you able to book fastpasses in advance?
elkay62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elkay62 View Post
What way do you get the tickets from US Disney site? Are you able to book fastpasses in advance?
See below on how to get on the US Disney site.

Go on the link below, at the top of the page you will see UK & Ireland (English), click on this and change it to United States (English). Hopefully you will be able to access the tickets but you might have to try a few times as it can be a bit hit and miss.

disneyworld.disney.go/en_GB/

If you buy the tickets through the Disney site I think they send an email with a reference number that you can link to your MDE account [if you have one] you can then book FastPasses at 30 days out if you're staying off-site or 60 days out if you're staying on-site. You can pick the actual ticket up at a Will Call window when you're over there or if you already have a MagicBand linked to your MDE account there would be no need to pick the ticket up [maybe someone can explain this better than I have].

If you haven't got an MDE account go on the link below to register, just click on "Create Account". Hopefully the link will work.

disneyworld.disney.go/en...n_GB%2Fplan%2F

You could also use undercovertourist for the tickets. I think they're around $2.50 more per ticket, roughly £2 but you could have the ticket mailed to you. To link the ticket to your MDE account you just scratch off the panel on the back of the ticket and link the number.

Hope this helps a little.

Welcome to the Dibb

Edited at 02:35 AM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
elkay62
New Poster (4)

Thanks, booking through Disney was quite straightforward, following your tip about switching to US after logging in to an account I set up 3 years ago.

Only confusing thing then was my family showing up multiple times in the app, and the duplicates fail to remove.

Thanks for your help :-)
elkay62 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 02:07 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by elkay62 View Post
Thanks, booking through Disney was quite straightforward, following your tip about switching to US after logging in to an account I set up 3 years ago.

Only confusing thing then was my family showing up multiple times in the app, and the duplicates fail to remove.

Thanks for your help :-)
You're welcome