Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Oct 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ILoveLeith
Very Serious Dibber

Anyone used Love Holidays?

Looking at accommodation for next year and interested in a 2 bedroom apartment at the Enclave Suites. Love Holidays are more than £400.00 cheaper than BA and Hotels.Com etc for the same time & nr of nights. Their price appears to include all taxes as well, but I’m just a bit worried if it seems to good to be true then it probably is.

Anyone used Love Holidays to book a hotel & was everything ok?

Thanks
Old 12 Oct 19, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Yes I booked the Enclave hotel only with LoveHolidays for May this year. No issues whatsoever.
Strangely I found a decent price going through Trivago where they were the cheapest but when I went through their tripadvisor link (where you put in your dates and it comes up with the different providers )it was cheaper still with LoveHolidays
I'd book with them again.

Do you know about the Racoon family at the Enclave ?

Edited at 04:06 PM.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I have used them to book my San Fran hotel for next summer. I can’t comment as I haven’t been yet but I had a confirmation email right away and can log in to manage my booking and make amendments.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
*Dory*
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

We used them for a hotel booking this year and they were great when I wanted to change the hotel.
One thing though, the price they give you doesn’t include resort fees(I knew this) so if it’s applicable you’ll pay that direct to the hotel when you arrive.
*Dory* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
richard29
Apprentice Imagineer

We've used them in the past without any problems, our next stay includes a hotel only booking with them. .
Old 12 Oct 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Picklepuppy
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

We’ve booked to go to Corfu in April with them so far no problems
Picklepuppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

Mobile

I've got a friend who'd used them 3 times. Twice with no problems, but the last holiday was a little tricky as nobody spoke English (they were in Turkey, and everyone spoke Russian, lots of the other holiday makers were Russian). She said it wouldn't put her off but she would research the hotel more before she booked with them again.
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Yes, had no problems.,
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
EwoodCSI
Getting Excited

We used them for Rosen Shingle Creek this year. Got a great price and a lovely room overlooking the pools and golf course. Paid a deposit and we were sent a reminder for the balance, wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Hope this helps!

Caroline & Dave
EwoodCSI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve used them to book 2 nights in Miami pre cruise, I’ll let you know if we have any problems checking in on Friday 🤣
But so far all looks good. I do need to pay a resort fee (I think) but this was made clear on the website
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List