Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 13 Oct 19, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
di5ney
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile Looking for quotes for june/july 2020

So since the whole thomas cook situation we have found the prices crazy for june/july next year. Much more than normal as expected. Looking to book for both my parents and adult sister. Looking for flights from glasgow/edinburgh with 1 stop or direct from manchester on 25th june for 14 nights and accommodation on idrive at the likes of the rosen inn at pointe. Has anyone had any decent quotes or can recommend anywhere? We have tried BA, Virgin Holidays and Tui.

Many thanks!
di5ney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Im looking at Aug ( 14th to 28th ) and they are either way too much or silly layovers

I saw Via dublin on thursday for £675 each and didnt book, as the family were out and i needed to check with them, they are 880 now
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jvm32
Trainee Dibber

I had been looking for roughly those dates for a while as well, then when mucking about last Monday I found some flights I was happy with. Not quite the exact dates you are looking for, was originally looking for 14 days as well but was happy to extend if needed for more suitable flights, this is what I booked:

25/06 Edinburgh to Gatwick (Evening flight, didn't fancy the early start the following day)
26/06 Gatwick to Orlando (BA)
13/07 Orlando via Philadelphia (2 hour layover) to Edinburgh (AA)

Booked through Expedia, was for 2 adults and 1 child and cost just under £1400, had to add bags on as well, so total cost about £1600. Not amazing but considering some of the eye watering prices I was seeing I was happy with it.

Booked in to POFQ for the first 8 nights but still need to add accomodation for the rest of the holiday, had a look around and prices seem reasonable for that so will sort it shortly.
jvm32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
tinytots
Imagineer

Mobile

No. Since Thomas Cook our dates ( July) have rocketed. Need to hold out and hope for a sale.
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
TINKERBELL44
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by jvm32 View Post
I had been looking for roughly those dates for a while as well, then when mucking about last Monday I found some flights I was happy with. Not quite the exact dates you are looking for, was originally looking for 14 days as well but was happy to extend if needed for more suitable flights, this is what I booked:

25/06 Edinburgh to Gatwick (Evening flight, didn't fancy the early start the following day)
26/06 Gatwick to Orlando (BA)
13/07 Orlando via Philadelphia (2 hour layover) to Edinburgh (AA)

Booked through Expedia, was for 2 adults and 1 child and cost just under £1400, had to add bags on as well, so total cost about £1600. Not amazing but considering some of the eye watering prices I was seeing I was happy with it.

Booked in to POFQ for the first 8 nights but still need to add accomodation for the rest of the holiday, had a look around and prices seem reasonable for that so will sort it shortly.
We fly from LGW to MCO on 26/6 with Ba and we are staying at POR!
TINKERBELL44 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
jvm32
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by TINKERBELL44 View Post
We fly from LGW to MCO on 26/6 with Ba and we are staying at POR!
Good choice 👍
jvm32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List