Old 14 Oct 19, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
No mc will care as much as the owner does.

Cleraly there is an issue or the MC wouldn't have been dropped.

Book directly with the owner.
They will replace their mc with another who I'm sure will look after the property.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Paradise Palms
Excited about Disney

As a few others have said here. Book direct when you get your money back. I think the MC will probably try to get you to stay in one of the villas they look after but stick to your guns. I left my management company at Easter as they were not looking after my property to my standards. The new ones are great and are so hands on as they are much smaller and look after my property as their own. So don't worry about the change as the owners are moving for a reason.

Availability Calendar here https://www.availcalendar.com/calendar/7850

https://m.facebook.com/paradisepalms...?ref=bookmarks

https://watersongvillarent.wixsite.com/paradisepalm
Paradise Palms is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Just check with the owner that the photos that are being shown are up to date.
We only know of it happening once where a MC refused to look after a home because it hadn't been kept up to date and maintained by the owner.
But there are plenty of owners who have changed MCs, we are on our third in fifteen years but have now been with our current ones for twelve years , but the 1st two just wanted money all the time and provided a terrible service to us
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

We are going to book direct with the owner.
We was in a panic yesterday as the email came out of the blue.
We have not heard from the MC today but I guess they have lots of customers they need to contact and organise.
I just hope we will get the full deposits back
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

It’s a week tomorrow since we heard about the issues with the villa we have booked for 2020 & 2021
The owner has been in contact and assured us that he will keep the dates free for us. But I am getting frustrated with the original MC company. We have used them many times before and recommend them to friends who have used them so I am not sure if they taking us for granted.
They did reply to our email last Sunday and told us Not to worry and that they would advise us what to do during the working week.
After hearing nothing I chased them up on Thursday and we received an email back Thursday evening offering us 2 alternative substandard villas, anything bigger or better we would have to pay more for!
We replied explaining that we did not like either villa and want a full refund if that’s all they can offer us.
That was Thursday evening.
I sent another email yesterday enquiring about the bank transfer fee we incurred when paying both deposits.
We have had no reply, no information about the deposits back or anything.
So frustrating!
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
It’s a week tomorrow since we heard about the issues with the villa we have booked for 2020 & 2021
The owner has been in contact and assured us that he will keep the dates free for us. But I am getting frustrated with the original MC company. We have used them many times before and recommend them to friends who have used them so I am not sure if they taking us for granted.
They did reply to our email last Sunday and told us Not to worry and that they would advise us what to do during the working week.
After hearing nothing I chased them up on Thursday and we received an email back Thursday evening offering us 2 alternative substandard villas, anything bigger or better we would have to pay more for!
We replied explaining that we did not like either villa and want a full refund if that’s all they can offer us.
That was Thursday evening.
I sent another email yesterday enquiring about the bank transfer fee we incurred when paying both deposits.
We have had no reply, no information about the deposits back or anything.
So frustrating!
I expect that is one of the reasons the owners parted company with them
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 19, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
That's annoying about their response (or lack of!).

I doubt you'll get the bank fees back though.
claireyfairy8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by claireyfairy8 View Post
That's annoying about their response (or lack of!).

I doubt you'll get the bank fees back though.
I doubt it very much too. I just hope we don’t get more charges when they finally decide to give us our deposits back.
We will already be out of pocket through no fault of our own. All this waiting is rather frustrating too
Old 24 Oct 19, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Well, still no deposit back. Customer service is pants!
Old 24 Oct 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
claireyfairy8
Apprentice Imagineer

claireyfairy8's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
That's ridiculous.

Have they replied to say when it will be returned?
I would be calling them...