Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Closed Thread

Old 25 Jan 16, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Essie1000
Very Serious Dibber

I think I like the sound of the ultimate 7 day one was it saves me having to book water park tickets separately as we are hoping to do 2 water park days
Essie1000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 16, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lolly3
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hi

Just to let you know I've purchased 5 day Disney base tickets today from undercover tourist for $322 each with free delivery. They don't include hoppa or water parks but thought you might be interested. Claire
Lolly3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 16, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ElliotReevey
Helping Mickey

So for those interested its a 5 day base ticket. Then it has a hopper on it which means you can go to multiple parks in the same day. Then it also has water option on top which means you can visit a water park for 5 (or number of days of your base ticket) days as well. So 5 days at parks + 5 days at a water park = 10 days.

From website:
"Add even more fun with the Water Park Fun & More Option - A great way to add more Disney fun beyond the Theme Parks! This option provides a certain number of visits, based on the length of the ticket purchased. For each visit, you can choose one of the following: Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park1, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park1, Disney’s Oak Trail Golf Course2 (greens fees), ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex3, Disney’s Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course4 (before 4 p.m.) or Disney’s Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course4 (before 4 p.m.)."
ElliotReevey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 16, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ElliotReevey
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by Johnsonsontour View Post
Ahh forgot the cashback! How soon do you get that back, not really looked into doing that? Must admit have done MYW for the last 2 years in August but may go for the flexibility of more days this year due to one or two thunderstorms last year wiping out two of our days
Cashback period can vary. Anything from a few weeks (unlikely) to a couple of months.

We only plan for 4 visits to the park so we have 1 spare if required.
ElliotReevey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 16, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ElliotReevey
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsWoody View Post
Has anyone bought the MYW tickets through expedia before? Can you link them ok to MDE for fastpasses? and has anyone managed to get cashback booking through the US site?

These look perfect for us. We were looking at 4 day tickets with hopping and waterparks but due to an unexpected bill landing on our doorstep were thinking of downgrading to just the base tickets. If cashback worked out think these would work out cheaper, and even without around the same.

On a totally unrelated matter if you buy one 14 day uk ticket can your whole group use the included memory maker? TIA
Not sure about the cash back tracking but I don't see why not?

Yes, one memory maker does the whole group. No different to previous years when memory maker wasn't included and you could buy it for a one off fee.

My biggest concern was using them in August given the offer goes if you put the real dates in.

Has anyone bought these for later than March?
Old 25 Jan 16, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ElliotReevey View Post
Not sure about the cash back tracking but I don't see why not?

Yes, one memory maker does the whole group. No different to previous years when memory maker wasn't included and you could buy it for a one off fee.

My biggest concern was using them in August given the offer goes if you put the real dates in.

Has anyone bought these for later than March?
I was thinking as the cashback link takes you to the UK site, would this negate the cashback if you changed it to the US site? I presume you do this by changing the url to .com? Let me know if there's another way to do this, I don't want to get it wrong if I go for them.

I have the same concern regarding use after march as I'll be using them in May, but the description does clearly state for use until Dec 2016, maybe its a new offer and they haven't applied it to certain date ranges yet?

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 16, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Just seen this on the topcashback merchant notes

"Purchases must be made through Expedia's UK site in order to be tracked."

so probably wouldn't be eligible for cashback

I hope someone comes along and proves me wrong.

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 16, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
ElliotReevey
Helping Mickey

Originally Posted by MrsWoody View Post
Just seen this on the topcashback merchant notes

"Purchases must be made through Expedia's UK site in order to be tracked."

so probably wouldn't be eligible for cashback

I hope someone comes along and proves me wrong.
Dam! The offer is still good, just not as good without the cashback!
Old 25 Jan 16, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Quidco doesn't mention this but does have expedia.co.uk on the logo, might be worth a shot though.

Old 26 Jan 16, 12:58 AM  
Link to this Post
ElliotReevey
Helping Mickey

Mobile

Quidco have a live chat so I will contact them tomorrow, good idea!
Closed Thread