Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 25 May 17, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Hmm, email address for Bob Simmonds isn't correct, my email keeps bouncing back as 'undeliverable, email address not found'. I can't find anything else for him without signing up to LinkedIn, which I don't want to do. Anyone got another email address for him?
Old 25 May 17, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
OrlandoFanJr
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Hmm, email address for Bob Simmonds isn't correct, my email keeps bouncing back as 'undeliverable, email address not found'. I can't find anything else for him without signing up to LinkedIn, which I don't want to do. Anyone got another email address for him?
Try Robert.simmonds@disney.com
OrlandoFanJr is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MissMayhem
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
PLEASE COPY REPOST AND ADD YOUR DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM AND ILL EMAIL IT TO THE HIGHER UPS WHEN WE HAVE A FULL LIST.

Dear Disney,

No not you Disney, as in the Walt Disney Travel Company UK, Disney as in Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort - wait WDTCUK say they don't just sell Disney they are Disney - so they must be Disney - but they are blaming the resort - so DCBR - cant be Disney, can they?

Right anyway back to this email - Dear Disney In Any Guise.

WE the undersigned are thoroughly disgusted at the way you are treating your loyal customers.

WDTCUK offered us £50 off per night off AND others were offered a $75 ROOM CREDIT at the same time to stay at resort rather than take an expensive move else where (If I had moved to AoA it would have cost You £2500 more).

Then we were all offered $75 per night gift card - as everyone else was, even people who booked after the announcement of the work - for putting up with the temporary facilities whilst onsite.

You offered both these forms of compensation to us and now you are trying to claim we are mistaken or we are confused. There were mistakes made, there is confusion - but this was all perpetrated by YOU, Disney.

Now we want DINSEY to stand up and put this situation right.

Honour what you have promised to everyone. People giving refund of £50 pn should get the $75 pn on check in. People offered $75 pn room credit should get 2 x $75 giftcard per night at check in. Anyone who didn't get this has had a cloud cast over their holiday and you should retrospectively pay this to them.

We would like you to do this publicly in here or privately by contacting everyone of us.

We love Disney - you know the Disney that's no3 in the world for customer service, NOT the Disney that's trying to stiff its loyal customers. Please bring back that Disney so we can look forward to our holidays and you can restore our faith in the real Disney.

Have a magical day.

1) PAPAMOUSE - Check In Date 27/06/17
I have accepted £50 off per night and have been PROMISED $75 pn gc on check in after a fight!

Booked before the announcement and only got $75GC email. Please can you add emailkatiegould@googlemail.com to the list?
MissMayhem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Im here! Got my GC no problem... i just asked and i got it. (I'm in the £50 club)
Little hamper in room too. :-)

Ps: you can have as much bacon as you want... there is a server but you can go up again, and again!

Live steel band in the evening. So far so good!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Originally Posted by OrlandoFanJr View Post
Oh for heaven's sake - I really shouldn't be allowed to be a member of the human race, should I - his name is blummin' Robert, not Bob! Idiot. (Me, not you - thanks for the help!)
Old 25 May 17, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by loraflora View Post
Im here! Got my GC no problem... i just asked and i got it. (I'm in the £50 club)
Little hamper in room too. :-)

Ps: you can have as much bacon as you want... there is a server but you can go up again, and again!

Live steel band in the evening. So far so good!
Booked direct with Disney didn't you if I recall?
Make no further contact after accepting £50pn?

Congratulations, enjoy your holiday a little bit now!
Old 25 May 17, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
HerculesTiger
Imagineer

Originally Posted by papamouse View Post
stick it on anyway you SHOULD get it providing you booked pre announcement

p
Ok PM I will do.

We definitely booked pre announcement, we booked it last June.

We are both Dibb members
HerculesTiger (ME) & Princess Lenny (DW) - check in 09/09/2017
Received "Dear Guest" $75pn GC email on 28/02/2017
AOA Mermaid - Dec 21 Silver Palms - Kissimmee - Oct 22 DLP: Sante Fe - Nov 22
Endless Summer-Dockside & Cruise - May 25
HerculesTiger is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
amandathepanda
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissMayhem View Post
Booked before the announcement and only got $75GC email. Please can you add emailkatiegould@googlemail.com to the list?
I also booked last year well in advance and only got $75 on check in how do I go about getting added to the list. thanks
Old 25 May 17, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
QueenElsa
Excited about Disney

all sorted now and excited with our change but happy to add support.

offered £50 on 23rd Feb or pay £476 to move to POR/FQ - took the £50

only received 3/4 invoices - called to have 4th updated on 27th Feb - told invoice had been updated and would be sent - new invoice sent - no goodwill gesture. Another call needed - updated invoice sent.

emailed on 27th Feb - complaint about the many phone calls required and the fact all invoices weren't updated. No acknowledgement received from the email.

called on 2nd March about something unrelated (I think it was to add a crib to one of the bookings) - saw I had £50 and tried to get me to change to $75 - I was happy enough with the £50 - they were happy enough I kept it - I cheekily asked for both and was told no - we both had a chuckle at my cheek for asking.

re-sent my complaint email (purely about the service not about the compensation) and explained what I got stated I was happy. They came back (e-commerce) to say to me that they were offering me $75 gift card. I emailed and accepted.

got a random call last week in response to my 27th Feb email (as far as I was concerned it was dealt with) and I explained no I was happy enough as they had offered me the GC - no you won't get both etc etc unless you have something from us. I said "is this call being recorded - they said yeah - I said then it's on record that I will not be settling for one form when you offered me both" ...

call ended.

I sent a huge complaint to all the emails listed above and got a prompt call back from Guest Services saying WDTC-UK did not offer me both (I included my email from e-commerce) so they cannot say 100% I will get both. I was already wavering about the resort having read the mixed messages so just pushed for a move and ended up with the cabins.

Few days ago I got an email from Disney holidays apologising for the delay but they can see my issues have now been sorted.

and they lived happily ever after
QueenElsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 17, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post

Recieved this today 😡😡😡😡

Good morning,

The letter you received is explaining you will get $75.00 a night off your room rate. Which you already received when you booked. The original booking cost is £3,526 and you paid £2,826 if you have any further questions you may contact your travel agent or call 407-W-Disney.
Closed Thread