Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 23 Sep 20, 07:10 AM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

I haven’t heard anything - can I just ask those that had an email yesterday, what date was your check out due to be please? X
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
I haven’t heard anything - can I just ask those that had an email yesterday, what date was your check out due to be please? X
Mine was 29th August .
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
13 August for us.
Old 23 Sep 20, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
pudu
Trying for More Ears

I haven't had anything either - my checkout date would have been 25th August.
pudu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 11:49 AM  
Link to this Post
sotagals
Imagineer

I've received 5 vouchers from hotels.com today for my 5 cancelled bookings.

Obviously not the same as having my points re-credited but in the circumstances a good result.

I'm too nervous to use them for next August yet though.

Do we know if we can apply more than one voucher to a single booking as next time I'd be doing a universal stay rather than a road trip.

For those still waiting - my final checkout date was 3rd August.

Edited at 11:56 AM. Reason: Extra
sotagals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzymum23
Proud to wear my Ears

I had an email too, no chasing from me at all, refund for the credit card part few weeks ago and £195 coupon for Tesco clubcard part yesterday! Holiday was supposed to be mid July.
dizzymum23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

I’ve contacted Tesco again as the told me to come back to them if I hadn’t heard, our date was 15th August, will let you know what they say for anyone else waiting to hear 👍
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I got an email the other day too, hotels.com already refunded me the cash part of the booking, which I didn't expect, and now have the rest back in Tesco vouchers. We should have checked out on the 14th Aug.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 20, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
FRANKLIN
Helping Mickey

My email landed on the 22nd Sept for a booking that should have been the 27th August.
We had the cash element refunded back in July when we cancelled and were told at that time that points would be issued back to the club card account so didn’t expect the hotels voucher at all (£180).
Once in a lifetime holiday has now somehow taken place 7 times oops 😀So far weve had the pleasure of staying at: Quality inn **Springhill Suites ** Blue Heron Beach ** Royal Pacific**Pointe Orlando Resort **Fairfield** Vista Cay ** Eagle point** Hard Rock ** and magical Disney Cruises aboard the Wonder, Magic and Fantasy** Where to next...
FRANKLIN is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 20, 06:06 AM  
Link to this Post
fiona3103
Imagineer

fiona3103's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Just be careful when reusing the vouchers. They are a once only thing even if you book a fully refundable rate as I just found out. I booked a hotel for a show at the NEC which has just been cancelled and they wouldn’t move the booking without me losing the voucher amount. Eventually I spoke to one of the team, weirdly based in Phoenix, Arizona, who agreed to refund the voucher amount if I made a new booking and paid in full, I’ve hedged my bets (again!) and booked one for the night before we’re due to fly to Florida on our rebooked holiday. Thing is they actually refunded my debit card with the voucher amount. Considering they still haven’t refunded the cash amount from my cancelled March booking I’m taking it! Oh and the transaction shows as Hotels.com/Expedia on my statement for the payment. I didn’t realise they were one and the same.
fiona3103 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List