Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Aug 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

disney tsum tsum

does anyone play this? i’ve become terribly addicted to this game and im wondering if i’m alone in being incredibly excited for jedi luke.
Old 6 Aug 20, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
TinksandFlynn
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I didn’t know about this one but I will check it out. I am slightly addicted to Disney emoji blitz 🥰
TinksandFlynn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I've been playing for years and still play on and off, though nowhere near as much as I used to!

Jedi Luke is awesome, I remember being really excited when I got him in one of the select boxes in July 2018 (I even remember the month)! So fun to play with and great for getting fairly high scores and lots of coins!
Old 7 Aug 20, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Pookie3101
Imagineer

Pookie3101's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

I play occasionally now. I used to play all the time. I could never get Jedi Luke to work for me so gave up in the end. Parade Mickey is my go to Tsum

DLP NBC - 2008, DLP SL- 2009, DLP SL, 2010.
AKL - 2014, POR - 2016
Pookie3101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 20, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
aladdin
VIP Dibber

I’ve been really enjoying scar lately, he’s been a good coin farmer for me, although i’m hoping to pull gaston too! we’ll see! this event card this month has been quite fun
Old 8 Aug 20, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Gaston is great for coin farming - but only once his skill level hits 6, which is the point where you can just do endless chains of 40 tsums. Below skill 6 you can't really do those endless chains (as you can't get a screen of just pure Gaston) so you can't get quite as many coins.

Jedi Luke is really fun but there is definitely a trick to doing the swipes! I found that watching a couple of Youtube videos helped with learning how to do the swipes! The only problem is that it's possible to have a game with Jedi Luke go on for 5 minutes or so because time is paused while his skill is active, and then you also have the time extensions from fever time...