Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Sep 20, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Pixie dust please

I have never asked for pixie dust before because I don't really know what it involves, but it sounds as though it's for dibbers who are having a hard time so today I need to have some.

The following is based on actual events that occured within the past hour; I went to Waitrose for the first time since lockdown because I had an £8 money off voucher (otherwise I can't afford to shop there). The first issue I had was that none of the car park machines were working so I spoke to a lady at customer services in Waitrose who must have missed out on the customer service training course. I then starting shopping concerned I would get a parking ticket and my anxiety levels were high due to me suffering with my male menopause symptoms today. When I got to the self service checkout I had issues with a couple of items and the lady that came over must have also missed out on the waitrose customer service training course. Anyway I got to the car and fortunately no parking ticket so I felt happier until I started driving home and realised in all the confusion I had forgotten to scan my £8 money off voucher. I got home only to be told by Mrs MH that I got the wrong items.

So I'm sure I must qualify for some pixie dust after what I've been through.

Thank you in advance for anyone sending me pixie dust (I'm not sure how long it takes to arrive once sent).

Edited at 03:01 PM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Awww MH what a stressful time. I feel the pain of shopping, and then forgetting to scan your offer through. I think you need a sit down, a good cup of hot coffee and some chocolate.

In the meantime, I will sprinkle a bit of the requested pixie dust your way.. now close you eyes, don't want any getting into your peepers!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

No your not having any pixie dust MH because I'm having it all today 😆 so there 😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Lol at the 'missed out on customer services training', I think a couple of the members of staff down here in West Sussex did too, they must have all joined on the same day 😄

I can't work out how to do pixie dust so here are some random emoji!

🧚 🐶 🐧🌷🌲🎈 (I hope that I haven't just written something rude in code 😳 )

Yay, thank you MariaLynda!

Edited at 04:00 PM.
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

i went into advanced and brought up the box of emojis to find it! x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

:P1x1e_Dust : get rid of the space before :

Old 17 Sep 20, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Aah! Sending lots of pixie dust. (Although I have no idea what it is, either).

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Disney332
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Oh no two of the staff missing out on the Cutomer Service training course, how can that be? Shame you didn’t get to use your voucher but there will other things in life to look forward to I’m sure. Maybe you should shop in Iceland for a while to save money! Here’s pixie dust but some is defective! :P 1x1e_Dust::P1x 1e_Dust:

Edited at 03:52 PM.
Sandra & co is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Here you go, :P 1x1e_Dust:

Seems you have had a hard day today, and that male menopause is so much worse than a real female one!