Notices

Old 3 Jun 14, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lottie89
Imagineer

Sounds like an amazing trip - your wedding anniversary is on my birthday

We are doing the 4 night Bahamas cruise a few weeks before you!

I think you are very brave not going to Disney parks, I'm not sure I could be so close but not go. However the cruise will provide a magical Disney fix, and the rest of the holiday sounds absolutely fab!

Looking forward to reading more plans xxx
California ~ 2015
lottie89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 14, 06:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by lottie89 View Post
Sounds like an amazing trip - your wedding anniversary is on my birthday

We are doing the 4 night Bahamas cruise a few weeks before you!

I think you are very brave not going to Disney parks, I'm not sure I could be so close but not go. However the cruise will provide a magical Disney fix, and the rest of the holiday sounds absolutely fab!

Looking forward to reading more plans xxx

I know I am a still a bit worried about how I will react when I'm closer to the parks, but I suppose it will be an excuse to return again he he.

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 14, 12:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsWoody View Post
Well done on the weight loss

What dates are you looking at? Hope you manage to find some flights. We got some good prices for last May through Iberia but flying on BA, this was only available if you went through Opodo though, someone had posted the flights on here but I think they found them through skyscanner.

Not sure if you saw it the other day put there are a few more people on the cruise meet thread on the other board and a facebook group and FE exchange set up for our cruise
Yayyy, we bit the bullet and got a good deal with Virgin with our frequent discount incl the car. Managed to get direct to Orlando from Gatwick, earlier flight Sat 16th and return Sat 30th so got the full two weeks in. Will probably get the first two nights at a value resort to collect our owners locker and then try and get the rest of the trip after the cruise on our DVC or chuck in a Universal stay, depending on money. Bit tight for next year with the two trips this year.

Great to know about the dark side, haven't logged in there for ages so will do at the weekend, when I am not marking GCSE practice maths papers for DS; both of them next week, eeek.

Looking forward the rest of your plans a friend of mine stayed somewhere lovely. Miami way, Palm Beach I think, recently. Will look on FB and let you know.
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 14, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post

I've just found this report and am following along! I loved your wedding reports, and look forward to reading about all your plans for next year!

There seem to be a few of us 2015 travellers/late 2014 who are wanting to loose a bit of "extra baggage" - we should start a wee weight loss to Disney thread!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 14, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Yayyy, we bit the bullet and got a good deal with Virgin with our frequent discount incl the car. Managed to get direct to Orlando from Gatwick, earlier flight Sat 16th and return Sat 30th so got the full two weeks in. Will probably get the first two nights at a value resort to collect our owners locker and then try and get the rest of the trip after the cruise on our DVC or chuck in a Universal stay, depending on money. Bit tight for next year with the two trips this year.

Great to know about the dark side, haven't logged in there for ages so will do at the weekend, when I am not marking GCSE practice maths papers for DS; both of them next week, eeek.

Looking forward the rest of your plans a friend of mine stayed somewhere lovely. Miami way, Palm Beach I think, recently. Will look on FB and let you know.
Yay well done on finding flights! We'll be sunning ourselves in castaway cay before you know it!

Good luck to your DS with his GCSEs

Oooh and do let me know about where your friend has stayed, we're still undecided x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 14, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elsamac View Post
I've just found this report and am following along! I loved your wedding reports, and look forward to reading about all your plans for next year!

There seem to be a few of us 2015 travellers/late 2014 who are wanting to loose a bit of "extra baggage" - we should start a wee weight loss to Disney thread!
Good idea, I could do with some motivation I'm still being naughty! But defo back to it next week!

Old 5 Jun 14, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Oh and let me know if a slimming thread gets going

Old 6 Jun 14, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MrsWoody View Post
Yay well done on finding flights! We'll be sunning ourselves in castaway cay before you know it!

Good luck to your DS with his GCSEs

Oooh and do let me know about where your friend has stayed, we're still undecided x
Thank you.Exams half way mark now, can't wait for the last one and then all off to the airport! And that's me and I am not taking them

The hotel was the Canyon Ranch Hotel and Spa, Miami Beach, but North so a bit quieter apparently.
The photos she posted were fab and the reviews on TA are great! no idea of prices though!? May be mega expensive ...
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 14, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Hola! Just popped by and discovered a whole load of exciting updates!

Your cruise planning sounds fab - and I totally did not know you could request to find out your rotation in advance - have just emailed Tracy at ToaD... we are looking to book palo on the pirate night too but want to make sure we won't be missing any of the restaurants as they all look fantastic.

Good luck on the weight loss, I keep meaning to start mine too - was meant to be on Monday but I just hadn't prepared! So I start this Monday... including my first ever session with a personal trainer! ARGH! Totally onboard if a slimming thread gets going... 19 weeks to go for us (I will be skinny in my wedding dress!)

On the wedding dress front - love the pic in the GF - and congrats on your anniversary! xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 14, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Thank you.Exams half way mark now, can't wait for the last one and then all off to the airport! And that's me and I am not taking them

The hotel was the Canyon Ranch Hotel and Spa, Miami Beach, but North so a bit quieter apparently.
The photos she posted were fab and the reviews on TA are great! no idea of prices though!? May be mega expensive ...
Thanks, I'll have a look into it. I am thinking a cheepo hotel for the first night somewhere as we will all be shattered anyway and then head up to Vero beach - still no joy finding points atm though