Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 19 Dec 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JasonErpelding
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Can't believe someone has sold so soon! Will keep my eye out on resale prices.
Old 22 Dec 19, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_daddy
Excited about Disney

fidelity resale has two listed

100 points @$170
125 points @$160

If you can buy in at around the $100 mark for 100 points resale I will be, stayed at Caribbean beach twice now, love the resort and area the skyliner opened up when we was last staying and its a game changer for the resort. the resale restrictions don't bother us.
Old 22 Dec 19, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by disney_daddy View Post
fidelity resale has two listed

100 points @$170
125 points @$160

If you can buy in at around the $100 mark for 100 points resale I will be, stayed at Caribbean beach twice now, love the resort and area the skyliner opened up when we was last staying and its a game changer for the resort. the resale restrictions don't bother us.
I’ll be interested to see what they go for. We paid $171 after discounts, so I would be happy to see resale contracts remotely close to that figure.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post

We are staying at Caribbean beach next year for 11 days ( then 1 week in my MVC ) due to the free QSDDP ( which we upgraded to DDP ) and the skyliner, Im looking forward to having a look at Riviera
Old 23 Dec 19, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_daddy
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Hollie04 View Post
I’ll be interested to see what they go for. We paid $171 after discounts, so I would be happy to see resale contracts remotely close to that figure.
Personally I would goto between a max of 1.30 and 1.40 a point on Rivera resale, you can get 100 points at poly for around 1.50 which has no such restrictions like Rivera has.
Old 24 Dec 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post

Personally I would goto between a max of 1.30 and 1.40 a point on Rivera resale, you can get 100 points at poly for around 1.50 which has no such restrictions like Rivera has.
I love the Ploy, would choose that over all the other resorts
Old 2 Feb 20, 02:53 AM  
Link to this Post
disney_daddy
Excited about Disney

I have just offered 120 a point on the 100 points fidelity resale, I doubt it will be even considered
Old 2 Feb 20, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I have just offered 120 a point on the 100 points fidelity resale, I doubt it will be even considered
Are they the ones that have been on sale for ages?

I just saw one on DVC Resalemarket - $175 a point. All I can say, given you can get it for about that with incentives and they are unrestricted points direct, is dream on.

I think when many are hitting the market we will see the true price, probably around the $120 you are offering. When it is not a shiny new resort, and the reality of the restrictions hit people.

Let’s see how much they are selling for in 12 months.

Edited at 09:34 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Feb 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
disney_daddy
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Are they the ones that have been on sale for ages?

I just saw one on DVC Resalemarket - $175 a point. All I can say, given you can get it for about that with incentives and they are unrestricted points direct, is dream on.

I think when many are hitting the market we will see the true price, probably around the $120 you are offering. When it is not a shiny new resort, and the reality of the restrictions hit people.

Let’s see how much they are selling for in 12 months.
They are yes and my offer was declined, no surprise there

I am in no rush though.