Notices

Old 12 Feb 20, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Just read all the way through your report (also had a quick nosey at your old one) and you seem so much happier now. I can't wait to follow along with yours and Michael's adventures, pretty sure he'll be addicted too Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Just read all the way through your report (also had a quick nosey at your old one) and you seem so much happier now. I can't wait to follow along with yours and Michael's adventures, pretty sure he'll be addicted too Xx
We certainly hope so! We're glad you enjoyed the Pre-trippy and hope you have a lovely holiday.

Things are definitely much happier now. Michael is fantastic.
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

UPDATE 12th FEBRUARY - After checking every day, ADR prodigy Michael was able to book Le Cellier finally! Fabulous that we were able to secure this booking after so long of not having access to reservations for this restaurant. I know some Dibbers were a little frustrated with this, so hope you all get sorted. Michael has cancelled Coral Reef and moved Teppan Edo across. All hail Saint Michael!
TheDisneyCouple is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 20, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just told my friend so she has it now , thanks!
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Just told my friend so she has it now , thanks!
Glad we helped someone 😊.
Old 27 Feb 20, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I had to do a search for you as I was idly reading someone else's trip report and I have no idea what she said, but something she mentioned made me remember you and your last trip report, (which I was thoroughly enjoying as it is so refreshing to see a completely honest and open report, rather than the pixie-dust coated ones we quite often see!). And I found you again, only to find you are now remarried and ecstatically happy - yay! So happy for you, you deserve what sounds like a thoroughly smashing best mate/husband. The way you write your pre-report makes me really excited for you both because I just KNOW that Michael is going to love every second of this trip, he will be blown away by everything. I remember taking my gorgeous hubby for the first time in 2001, I had already been to WDW several times with my first husband but Charlie was seeing it all for the first time, and it made me see a lot of things there differently too, seeing it through his eyes. It was an amazing holiday, we blitzed everything in a week and didn't stop for a second. Nowadays we go less commando, and more laid-back!

Anyway, have a wonderful, wonderful time, and don't forget to give us a minute-by-minute trip report afterwards. xx
Old 29 Feb 20, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
I had to do a search for you as I was idly reading someone else's trip report and I have no idea what she said, but something she mentioned made me remember you and your last trip report, (which I was thoroughly enjoying as it is so refreshing to see a completely honest and open report, rather than the pixie-dust coated ones we quite often see!). And I found you again, only to find you are now remarried and ecstatically happy - yay! So happy for you, you deserve what sounds like a thoroughly smashing best mate/husband. The way you write your pre-report makes me really excited for you both because I just KNOW that Michael is going to love every second of this trip, he will be blown away by everything. I remember taking my gorgeous hubby for the first time in 2001, I had already been to WDW several times with my first husband but Charlie was seeing it all for the first time, and it made me see a lot of things there differently too, seeing it through his eyes. It was an amazing holiday, we blitzed everything in a week and didn't stop for a second. Nowadays we go less commando, and more laid-back!

Anyway, have a wonderful, wonderful time, and don't forget to give us a minute-by-minute trip report afterwards. xx
I remember you reading my last report and the lovely messages of encouragement I received from you. I'm glad you remembered us and that you're back to go through it all with us again . This husband model is a whole new level and to say that he's excited about Florida is an understatement. Especially now the countdown looks more sensible these days. It is fantastic to be going to Florida with someone who is showing as much enthusiasm as I am.

Your account of what it was like with your hubby makes me very excited to see how mine will respond. He may yet surprise us all!

Thank you for your ongoing support and appreciation .
Old 7 Mar 20, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Mobile

UPDATE 7th MARCH - Michael sent me this message today. It's our Little Big Book of Magic
Old 8 Mar 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
bigkid2014
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

My daughter has just sent for one of these. Could I ask how long did it take to arrive?

Our Happy Place
bigkid2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 20, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
TheDisneyCouple
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bigkid2014 View Post
My daughter has just sent for one of these. Could I ask how long did it take to arrive?
I reckon it might have taken 1 - 1 1/2 weeks. When did you send off for yours?