Notices

Old 24 Feb 20, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jothp View Post
Wow, 4 Disney parks and 2 Universal parks in the same day is really ambitious. I'm looking forward to hearing all about how you're going to plan it.
I know 🙈 it’s a crazy plan and it might not work but we will give it a go anyway. The main thing is timing and leaving the parks at the correct time and if we do that we should be ok hopefully...
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I had forgotten about your parking costs as we never hire a car, but you mentioned it the other day when we were talking about the itinerary and that's when I figured you'd have to stick with just the Disney parks. I'm so excited to see a 6 park day. Do you watch Tim Tracker? A while ago they attempted something like 8 parks in one day...is that even possible? They were bummed out though as they went to LEGOLAND first and it was closed, but they did do a lot of parks.

I am really tempted by the Molly challenges. I love her vlogs, she likes a cocktail too so thats probably part of what appeals to me about her. I wonder if we'd find it difficult to do as a party of 4 though. But it would be fun to try. I did think about all the thrill rides. But boy that seems like a full on day. There's loads of ideas though I've just got to narrow it down and then actually come up with a plan.
It’s hard to get use to myself as we’ve never hired one before! I figured this would be a special day so it won’t matter too much! I’m worried it may not work but the fun is in the trying surely 🙈 yes I love Tim trackers videos he was crazy to do 8 parks although he did Busch gardens which is just a mega drive in itself! I figured with we can do 18 rides in 5 parks we surely can fit time to do both universal parks too 😬 starting to doubt my choice!

I’d love to see someone attempt it! She’s amazing I really enjoy her videos and the types of challenges she does! She did do a video of all the thrill rides which I imagine you’ve already seen! She did say in her blogs that she looked for fastpasses as both a 1 and for a group of 4 so it must be possible! Look forward to hearing if you decide on one I love seeing the planning that does into the days
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Finally finished my plan of which parks each day that I’m happy with and worked out a new plan for the 6 parks 1 day challenge! 😁 hopefully posting them tomorrow
Old 29 Feb 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Final Plan

I’ve been working on my plan once again and I think I've finally got it to a point where i’m happy with it. I’m hoping apart from the odd few changes with park hours that the main part of this plan will stay the same.

Saturday - Flights / Arrive at the Villa / Head to the shops / Universal studios

Sunday - Animal kingdom / Tuskers house at 10:30am / Villa / Epcot (Fireworks)

Monday - Hollywood Studios / Homecomin’ at 1:30pm / Mini golf / Magic Kingdom (Fireworks)

Tuesday - Seaworld / Animal kingdom or Hollywood studios FP+ / Ohana dinner from 8pm onwards

Wednesday - Magic Kingdom / Typhoon Lagoon / Hollywood Studios (Fireworks)

Thursday - 6 Parks 1 Day challenge

Friday - All aboard the Disney Dream

Saturday - On board the Disney Dream

Sunday - On board the Disney Dream

Monday - Disembark the Dream / Cocoa beach / Villa / Animal Kingdom

Tuesday - Universal / Volcano Bay / Universal

Wednesday - Busch Gardens / Hollywood Studios or Animal kingdom FP+

Thursday - Volcano Bay / Universal / Paddlefish ADR 8pm

Friday - Animal kingdom / Golf, Typhoon Lagoon or Villa / Whispering canyon at 5pm? / Epcot

Saturday - Hollywood studios / Magic Kingdom / Animal Kingdom / Epcot (this isn't another 4 parks day, Im surprisingly leaving this as a day of choice.)

Sunday - ? (another decision for the day as to where we want to spend the last morning) // Flights home.

Im much happier with this plan and I will post a more detailed plan later down the line.
Old 29 Feb 20, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

So glad you've finally sorted a plan your happy with. You can always change if you want to, nothing has to be in stone remember Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 20, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
So glad you've finally sorted a plan your happy with. You can always change if you want to, nothing has to be in stone remember Xx
I feel like it’s taken me a while but I’m defiantly much happier. I’ve seem to have fit in more time at certain park’s which I’m happy about. Plans always change but it’s always good to have something sorted... for now 🙈
Old 2 Mar 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
sammi71
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 22
Looks a great plan, looking forward to the trip report
sammi71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Mar 20, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Originally Posted by sammi71 View Post
Looks a great plan, looking forward to the trip report
Thank you! Finally happy with it! Just want to countdown to go down a bit now!
Old 8 Mar 20, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
To do list

So with the planning on the go slow until ADR day next week i thought id share with you the To do list as it will also help me keep everything in check of what i still need to do.
  • Book Hotel and parking
  • Pay for hotel and parking
  • Book flights
  • Pay for flights
  • Book car hire
  • Pay for car hire
  • Book Villa
  • Pay for Villa
  • Book cruise
  • Pay for Cruise
  • Book Cruise Excursions
  • Fastpass wish list
  • Book Fastpasses
  • Order tickets
  • Pay for Tickets
  • ADR wish list
  • Book ADR's
  • 6 Park challenge plan
  • Plan draft
  • Extra's to be booked
  • Complete my ESTA
  • Make 6 park challenge cards
  • Offsite eats list onto cards
  • Park hours into a list
  • Most recommend parks into a list
  • Purchase to buy list
  • Packing list

Highlighted ones are wht I've done so far. If anyone else can think of anything i should be doing then please let me know
Old 8 Mar 20, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I did chuckle that most of the unhighlighted things on your list start with the word pay that is sort of where I am at the moment too, it's all organised and planned just not actually paid for yet!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List