Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Feb 20, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve Florida
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile Which is the best park to do at night?

We usually tend to go in the parks during the day but this time we are planning to go in at least one of the parks at night.

If you could only choose one park to go in at night which one would you choose and why?
Steve Florida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

I like Hollywood Studios at night. I love this park anyway but seeing areas like toy story and Star Wars at night gave it a completely different feel in a good way. I wasn’t keen on animal Kingdom at night as some areas were very dark.
shona is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I love Epcot at night, specifically World Showcase.

Just wandering around, picking up a few bits to eat and drink and enjoying the atmosphere as the sun sets is very special indeed.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Magic Kingdom, love all the lights, fireworks and riding all the outdoor rides in the dark.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 20, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

"Find your Happily Ever After... " for the fireworks alone I would choose Magic Kingdom at night.

If you don't love Happily Ever After either EPCOT is lovely at night or AK for Pandora.
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

Animal Kingdom for Rivers of Light which I love.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Jamie99
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Donaldfan View Post
Animal Kingdom for Rivers of Light which I love.
Gets my vote too, Pandora looks incredible once the sun goes down.
Jamie99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Difficult one. Big Thunder in the dark is completely different from during the day. Don’t know why but it just is and it’s so much better. However Pandora in AK after dark is magical (remember to wear clothes that light up under uv light especially shoes) and Kilimanjaro after dark is awesome. Slinky Dog in Hollywood Studios again is better at night plus the Star Wars light and projection show is good (if you like Star Wars). Long story short, do these 3
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:21 AM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I love all the parks in the evening! If I had just one pick I’d go with magic kingdom, seeing main street lit up and the fireworks on the castle is as Disney as it gets for me! I’ve got plans to do all the parks in the evening tho as I love Fantasmic and I loved illuminations,.. hopefully the new show will be just as good. Seeing the tree of light lit up is special too😁
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

AK.
I love Pandora at night, has to be one of the most magical things I’ve seen. Plus riding Everest in the dark is awesome & ROI is another fave of ours 😊

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List