Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 26 Nov 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Scott family
Apprentice Imagineer

Scott family's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Very has got offers on Apple products. They are offering cash back as well, on buy now pay later. May be worth having a look
Old 26 Nov 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Well I drove to Waitrose to collect it. Braved the school run drivers. Waited ages to collect it as they were busy and brought it home.

My Son was in the house and he opened it up, transferred all the stuff from my Wife's current iPad and now she has it.

I am now the proud owner of her 3yr old one with a pink cover.

What are all these Apps she has for Next, Marksys, Pearls Peril etc.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Well I drove to Waitrose to collect it. Braved the school run drivers. Waited ages to collect it as they were busy and brought it home.

My Son was in the house and he opened it up, transferred all the stuff from my Wife's current iPad and now she has it.

I am now the proud owner of her 3yr old one with a pink cover.

What are all these Apps she has for Next, Marksys, Pearls Peril etc.
I bought the new 10” one from John Lewis about a year ago and my husband inherited my ancient slow one. I love it - too much maybe!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Nov 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I got one from John Lewis last night but added their extra insurance package for £40 for 2yrs as it’s for my youngest DS who is a clumsy teenager lol 🤣
Old 26 Nov 19, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just ordered the air, only £150 extra for the better processor and 64gb.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 01:26 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

I got a 256mb pro but it’s not worth the extra. The memory is good though and it crunches 4k60fps 10 bit video editing on LumaFusion. The processor is insane in these iPads (also the latest cheap one) and the iPhones- my iMac cannot begin to edit that video.
Old 27 Nov 19, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

John Lewis customer service is 💩
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
vampiress88
Imagineer

Mobile

I bought mine from very last year.

They seem to have the same deal as John Lewis. Same iPad for £299.
But it’s delivered

And “ Apply for a Very Account and get up to 20% OFF your first credit order. Enter PAPWD at the checkout by 31.01.20. 10% off electrical/gaming and 20% off all other departments”

That’s what I did.
Wouldn’t touch John Lewis for anything after this week since have spent hours on complaints.
vampiress88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 19, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

I forgot to say- look on ebay. I got my daughter the 6th generation for £230 (new it is a US version though I think, no problem) (only 32gb) it was I think £265 but ebay often have a 10% off code. They had one again 3 weeks ago. Keep your eyes on HotUKdeals as it would not surprise me to see similar come up again.
Old 28 Nov 19, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Arsenal8
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
I forgot to say- look on ebay. I got my daughter the 6th generation for £230 (new it is a US version though I think, no problem) (only 32gb) it was I think £265 but ebay often have a 10% off code. They had one again 3 weeks ago. Keep your eyes on HotUKdeals as it would not surprise me to see similar come up again.
As mentioned above, eBay do have 10% off codes and I’ve used them at the Argos shop on eBay. Maybe they will do one for Black Friday or cyber Monday
Arsenal8 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List