Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 8 Dec 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile QVC issue

On the 3rd November I ordered 2 x bare minerals original foundation 6 piece gift set. (Actually recommended on here). I have never ordered anything from QVC before but when I log on and view my order it just says ‘waiting stock’
Why did it let me choose that shade and order it if there was no stock?
It’s not well over a month ago and I have had no emails or feedback from them even though I have emailed them 3 times chasing my order.
So I have no idea if these will arrive before Christmas, no idea why they are not replying to my emails, I can’t see anywhere to cancel the order even though I really want it as my mum would love this!
I have never ordered from here before and I certainly won’t be ordering again in the future.
Has anyone else had this?
What should I do ?
I am having no luck with my Christmas orders this year 😫
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

Ring them, they have a free phone customer service number
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilli-pepper
Imagineer

Quite often with QVC they will have 'wait list' items if something sells out quickly, was this that case? if so there is no guarantee that it will come back in stock, it will still let you order but your original order email would say wait list item.
Chilli-pepper is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Dec 19, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

There's 2 options.. one being they had run out and had advanced orders, in which case on the TV etc they would have told you when they would commence shipping, 2nd option is you've put yourself on a waiting list for more stock, which if after 90 days none become available your order will be cancelled.

Give them a ring and they'll be able to tell you. You actually speak to a human being as their call centre is based in liverpool.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you for your replies
It took me ages to find my post lol it had been moved 😂
The have rang them and unfortunately they don’t have stock and still waiting to see if they will get anymore 😡
I will give them another week and keep my fingers & toes crossed it becomes available in time for Christmas
My mum will love this, if it arrives!
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Thank you for your replies
It took me ages to find my post lol it had been moved 😂
The have rang them and unfortunately they don’t have stock and still waiting to see if they will get anymore 😡
I will give them another week and keep my fingers & toes crossed it becomes available in time for Christmas
My mum will love this, if it arrives!
You will have ordered it when it was on waitlist I think. If you do get one check it all over properly. Not unknown for QVC to send out returns that have been used
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 19, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Anne View Post
You will have ordered it when it was on waitlist I think. If you do get one check it all over properly. Not unknown for QVC to send out returns that have been used
Oh no! I have never had any dealings with them before. I might just cancel anyway, it’s stressing me out waiting lol
Old 10 Dec 19, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Oh no! I have never had any dealings with them before. I might just cancel anyway, it’s stressing me out waiting lol
Could be worth checking other shops for similar sets.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List