Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 23 Dec 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
JudgeJ26
Imagineer

Nothing special tonight as I'm heading out to work shortly. Eldest daughter has the dreaded lurgy and youngest daughter doesn't get home from work till 9. We always have a takeaway Xmas Eve as noone feels like cooking.

Edited at 08:17 PM.
JudgeJ26 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkbelle
Imagineer

Sausage and mash with onion gravy tonight. Crispy duck and pancakes tomorrow.
pinkbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We had a fry up our once a year treat tomorrow it’s just soup and cheese and crackers etc
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
We had a fry up our once a year treat tomorrow it’s just soup and cheese and crackers etc
I think we might have a fry up tomorrow but still don’t know about tonight x
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
cdavenport
Imagineer

cdavenport's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Tonight we had leftovers from a large shepherds pie we had last week (froze the leftovers for tonight)
Tomorrow, sandwich for lunch, my Grandad is coming for lunch and then it’s a curry takeaway for tea, (Christmas Eve tradition).
I’m having a fakeaway of home made chicken tikka pieces and salad as I’m following Weight Watchers and I’m being careful so I can have a relaxed menu day on Christmas Day.
Oct 93-Best Western, Oct '95-Villa Davenport, Oct '96-Hotel Kissimmee, Nov '98-Villa Westridge, Nov '00-Port Richey, Oct '02-Cypress Point/BlueTree Resort, Oct '03-Mystic Dunes, Dec '05-NYC/Westgate Resort/Regal Palms, Dec '07-Polynesian Isles/Regal Palms, May '09-Villa, Dec '09-Orange Lake Resort, Aug '10 SSR/Cypress Point/Indian Wells, Jul '12- Calabay Parc, Apr '14-Villa, Marbella Resort, Jul/Aug '15-SSR/Villa Cypress Point, Oct '16-Ramada Plaza Resort, Jul '17-OKW/Villa
cdavenport is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
DizzyDisneyMum
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We are having crispy duck and egg fried rice tonight and homemade Cornish pasties tomorrow.
I normally struggle with these couple of days as most of the food we buy is 'for Christmas' and I forgot that we also need to eat on the other days 🙂
DizzyDisneyMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

We are having pizza tonight, and tomorrow going out for a curry. Christmas day im just doing party food so folk can pick whatever and whenever they want, then boxing day we are going to the pub for christmas dinner. Same menu, fraction of the price. Hoping it will draw out the festivities a bit too, like extending a holiday by having a hotel at airport the night before! Merry Christmas everyone xx
littlelish0544 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Stew and dumplings, then leftover stew and chips tomorrow
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Pie tonight, then out to our local Turkish restaurant tomorrow.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Dec 19, 07:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Lasagne tonight
Snap will be a Chinese banquet tomorrow evening.