Notices
Food, Wine, Cooking & Eating Discussion on all things food related. Sharing recipes and giving tips and tricks to great food.

Old 4 Jan 20, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile What are you having for dinner?

As the title says, what are you having for dinner this evening ?
I am drained thinking of what to do each night. No one comes up with suggestions but quick to moan 😡
Mainly my daughter. Honestly she is such a pain in the bum.
She is so funny it’s untrue and depending on her blood glucose levels some foods taste weird.
She won’t eat mince or pork. My youngest can’t have any fruit or root veg (so anything tomato based things are out too).
I did a chicken dinner yesterday so we don’t want that this weekend.
I need ideas
And they don’t like curry either 😳 or Chinese 😫
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post
AndieG
Imagineer

I know exactly how you feel. I’m sick of being the one to choose the meals & like yours they are quick to moan.

We’re having chicken wraps
AndieG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

I know how you feel as well. Unfortunately I am no help today as I’m going out with my friend & my lot can fend for themselves
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

I am fed up of cooking so probably McDonald’s tonight
Edie ray is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Mobile

We just had this conversation, trying not to do takeaways this month, and want to eat more fish this year. I have seen a recipe for fish curry which I might try but will have to buy herbs and spices 😳 might bite the bullet and give it a go.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We are having steak salad and new potatoes
If they moan in this house it's right you sort out tomorrow /rest of the week depending on how much they moan and take out is not an option
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

We are having homemade salmon fishcakes, roasted tomatoes/yellow peppers and loads of broccoli. Have left over mash from yesterday (deliberately made double) and some delicious looking salmon fillets and a jar of sharp and tasty M+S tartare sauce.

Fancy something fresh and light.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Island mamma
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Gammon steak, cauliflower cheese and new potatoes. 3 choices at every meal in this house - like it, lump it or leave it
Island mamma is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Going for a meal to Miller and Carter tonight with vouchers bought by our sons. When I cook I do breaded chicken, new potato’s, salad and garlic bread, Bacon and egg fry up, jackets with various fillings like tuna or cheese and coleslaw. Pizza and salad, sausage and mash with green beans and Gravy or pie for dh. Slow roast some ribs, I literally bung them in the oven with a few spices, garlic and salt and pepper or you could add bbq sauce half a hour before they are ready. Cook for 3 hours and forget about them, they fall off the bone. Hope this helps x
Old 4 Jan 20, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Chinese takeaway, last day of Christmas celebration and seeing family before Florida.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List