Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 31 Jan 20, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Topcashback Missing Claim

Morning all

I have a missing cash back claim and sent it in 20th January I haven't received an update as yet, how long would you leave it? Its for £62.50 so not a small amount.

Thanks in advance

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

I am not sure how much effort I would put in for that but given 20 Jan was only a week or so ago I would wait a month and fire in a reminder email then forget and move on

Edited at 12:12 PM.
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

It sit showing pending in your account or not showing at all ?

worth the effort for 62 quid ? surely it is?
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Positive you met all the T & C's etc; eg, no use of a promo code, remained on the merchant site etc.

What platform did you use?
I know they were having issues with use of one that could mean it would be unlikely to track (Safari?) and they were suggesting use of another (Firefox/Chrome etc) but no idea if that's still an issue.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
No it isn't showing as pending, I met all the T & C's as if I am going through on my Mac book it usually says it won't track and to use another IP.

When I logged it with the order number it showed up straight away with the claim.
It's not the first time this happened and i have usually left it, but this time decided to claim.

Thanks for your replies

Jane
August 06 All Star Sports, August 07 All Star Music, OKW August 08 OKW Nov 09 All Star Music Feb 10, OKW Sept 10 OKW Sept 2011 , OKW Nov 2013, Pop Cenury Sept 2014, OKW Sept 2015, OKW Nov 16, OKW Sept 17, OKW Aug 19
janeywaney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by janeywaney View Post
No it isn't showing as pending, I met all the T & C's as if I am going through on my Mac book it usually says it won't track and to use another IP.

When I logged it with the order number it showed up straight away with the claim.
It's not the first time this happened and i have usually left it, but this time decided to claim.

Thanks for your replies

Jane
If it isn’t showing as pending after 1 week I would open a case. I find Topcashback to be quite good on the occasion that I have opened a case.

Just to add...if it is a hotel or holiday booking they won’t normally pay out until the holiday has passed, or if it is something you have only paid a deposit for it will normally pay out once you have paid in full. However, it still should show as pending.
Old 31 Jan 20, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post

If you have opened a missing cash back claim then it can take months.

Topcashback have to submit the claim to the company concerned (which they do in batch, so could be weeks before it even gets sent to them), then the company needs to investigate and get back to Topcashback.

You just have to sit tight and wait really. There is a "nudge" option within the claim but not sure how much that really helps move things along.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

They are usually good at sorting. But I have recently just closed a claim that I opened with them Dec 2018 (yes you read that correctly)... it was for house insurance cashback about £80... didn't track, submitted the claim... waited and waited and waited.. got told I would have to wait until at least the end of summer, then in November just gone, declined... was furious... queried, waited some more and got told that the reason was supposedly not all payments been made... couldn't help but argue that there was one payment made in full in December 2018 when I paid the £480 for the house insurance up front in full... got nowhere... v cross!
But most of the time, they work out.. can take several months though.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandobelle
VIP Dibber

Orlandobelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
I'm still waiting for one for £100 from October 2017 😕
Orlandobelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
janeywaney
VIP Dibber

janeywaney's Reviews
So I just had an email through to say that my missing cash back claim will be paid. Good seeing as it was the cash back that made me go through with them in the first place! Lol

Jane