Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Aug 21, 01:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Kcstyle
slightly serious Dibber

could anyone who is onboard now (or was onboard start Of August) put up the day itinaries? the ones from a few pages bac are too fuzzy to read
Kcstyle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 21, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Kcstyle
slightly serious Dibber

Does anyone know if there is a dress code for the UK cruises?
Wondering if jeans and a hoody and trainers would be allowed at all meals (not paid option) all bars and all shows?
Have a very small case for the flight so no formal trousers and collared shirt needed would be a bonus!
Kcstyle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 21, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

You can pretty much wear what you like. although there are formal nights it’s up to you whether you dress up or not. I think I read the concierge lounge is chart casual but I don’t even think that is strictly enforced. I wouldn’t worry at all.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Kcstyle
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
You can pretty much wear what you like. although there are formal nights it’s up to you whether you dress up or not. I think I read the concierge lounge is chart casual but I don’t even think that is strictly enforced. I wouldn’t worry at all.

superb thank you - thats a relief for packing the tiny cases allowed on easyjet for a 6 day cruise and 2 day london break after it!
Old 25 Aug 21, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kcstyle View Post
superb thank you - thats a relief for packing the tiny cases allowed on easyjet for a 6 day cruise and 2 day london break after it!
Just avoid swimwear in theatres, bars and restaurants and you will have no worries. We are onboard now and having a great time. Enjoy!
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

We have booked to go on this cruise on 5th September. I know through July you had to book one of the excursions to go off the ship at the ports. I've logged in on the app and it doesn't mention that we have to do this? Has anyone got any information about this?

Thanks
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Currently you can get off independently at ports unless you have under 18’s getting off with you in which case you can only get off on an rci excursion. They do say you can leave kids in the kids club but have heard complaints this week that the kids club wouldn’t allow it.

As with everything these rules could change by the time you sail as they have done regularly.
Old 27 Aug 21, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Fraser789
Very Serious Dibber

Currently you can get off independently at ports unless you have under 18’s getting off with you in which case you can only get off on an rci excursion. They do say you can leave kids in the kids club but have heard complaints this week that the kids club wouldn’t allow it.

As with everything these rules could change by the time you sail as they have done regularly.
Thank you that's great! Fingers crossed we can get off when we sail
Fraser789 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
Managed to sort this out over chat, was on hold on the phone for 2 hours without getting through.

My booking is now reinstated and my drinks package and restaurant booking put back.

Good job I saw the email otherwise could have missed it.

Odd though.
When RCCI put my drinks package and meal booking back on they dropped me a little bonus for the inconvenience. Nice surprise (£75 credit).
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 21, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Kcstyle
slightly serious Dibber

I only just found this out today! really putting me off as wanted to wonder around Liverpool, see Beatles things and go for a nice lunch with wifi so my son can get some Fortnite time!

I guess they are scared the kids get covid and give it to people on the ship - however mine had Covid in July so very little chance of them catching it in liverpool!