Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 10 May 21, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Nemodory
Getting to know the DIBB

Is there a better outlets

Just wondering if one of the outlets near Disney is better than the other or are they similar ?

Mainly interested in Ralph Lauren and some of the sports and trainer shops like Nike and Adidas

We would probably only go once if we can so don’t want to go to the wrong one. Thank you
Nemodory is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 May 21, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
I have got my best designer bargains in Marshalls, much better prices than the outlets.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 21, 06:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Crackerx
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Outlet wise we prefer tampa premium outlets some great bargains and one of our favourite outlets to walk around.
Crackerx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 May 21, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Out of the 2 Orlando outlets I always find the I Drive one the best over Vineland. I generally shop at Nike, adidas, polo, Calvin Klein, DKNY etc. I go shopping most days on my trips.
Softy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Kenbrook
Proud to wear my Ears

If you can venture further afield, Ellenton has been the source of many a bargain.
Kenbrook is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 21, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

The outlets only sell factory seconds and items specifically made for the outlets so you never get the bargain you think your are, the best bargains are in places like Ross,tj maxx, Burlington’s or sale section in bloomingdales and Macys they sell proper designer brands like Kate spade, Micheal kors, guess etc
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 21, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
The outlets only sell factory seconds and items specifically made for the outlets so you never get the bargain you think your are, the best bargains are in places like Ross,tj maxx, Burlington’s or sale section in bloomingdales and Macys they sell proper designer brands like Kate spade, Micheal kors, guess etc
I regularly buy shirts and shorts in Florida and, as you say, get much better deals in the likes of Macy's, J C Penney and Kohls. Unless you buy at the start of the season you'll always find good stuff on the sales racks. Also at Macy's you can get the visitor's discount card which gives another 10% off and I've also, on occasion, asked if they can give me a bit more discount at the till.

Mick
Old 13 May 21, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Nemodory
Getting to know the DIBB

Originally Posted by Softy View Post
Out of the 2 Orlando outlets I always find the I Drive one the best over Vineland. I generally shop at Nike, adidas, polo, Calvin Klein, DKNY etc. I go shopping most days on my trips.
Most days In my dreams haha!
Old 13 May 21, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Nemodory
Getting to know the DIBB

Thanks everyone I wish we had time to go to them all!
Old 23 May 21, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by mick View Post
I regularly buy shirts and shorts in Florida and, as you say, get much better deals in the likes of Macy's, J C Penney and Kohls. Unless you buy at the start of the season you'll always find good stuff on the sales racks. Also at Macy's you can get the visitor's discount card which gives another 10% off and I've also, on occasion, asked if they can give me a bit more discount at the till.

Mick
Absolutely, we love a ‘Clearance’ rail in the major stores. Very seldom shop at outlets. I think our only exception might be the Outlet Old Navy at LBV Outlets.

Villefranche-sur-Mer/Monaco - June and July 2024
Orlando for Thanksgiving - November/December 2024
Belfast/Dublin/Vancouver - June 2025
Posiesmum is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List