Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Jun 21, 06:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinniemum
Very Serious Dibber

Will tonight's review give us some hope?

The sun is shining, there has been alot more positivity in media reporting this week, will they give us a glimmer of hope tonight?

What's everyone's thoughts on tonight's announcement, what do you think may occur?

I know none of us have a crystal ball, but its good to hear others opinions.

10th August for me, so with the updates from MCO website and Virgins removal of flight sales up to 6th, its definitely squeaky bum time knowing our balance us due next week!
Twinniemum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

16th august for us,so yes definately squeaky bum time!.Im not expecting usa as green but would be lovely just to get some countries back on the green list
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 07:09 AM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

Someone posted on another thread that it’s now expected on Monday ☹️
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by petit-pois View Post
Someone posted on another thread that it’s now expected on Monday ☹️
Bbc news at the moment still saying today for the green list review announcement.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Same bulls£+t different day.
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

I have just read on BBC news that it's the 3 weekly review of which countries are at what colour on the traffic light system today, and that Monday they will review whether those who have been double jabbed need to quarantine on return from Amber list countries.
Link to this Post
Hornet1976
Getting Excited

I hope I'm wrong but I'd have thought something would have been leaked to the press by now if USA was going green.
Hornet1976 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 07:24 AM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Hornet1976 View Post
I hope I'm wrong but I'd have thought something would have been leaked to the press by now if USA was going green.
They didn’t before though did they? 🤔
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Stokieuk
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Twinniemum View Post
10th August for me, so with the updates from MCO website and Virgins removal of flight sales up to 6th, its definitely squeaky bum time knowing our balance us due next week!
3 days after you so I feel the pain!

Twittersphere seems to think no countries added to green list but full vaxxed can travel to Amber on their 'covid passport'!
Stokieuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 21, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Hollytigs
Imagineer

It sounds to me like it’ll just be Malta added to the green list! My personal opinion is that the US will open travel to the UK and EU at the same time and it will be any time over the next few weeks. Whether that will be too late for me I don’t know. If our cases flatten out over the next couple of weeks I don’t think the US will be too concerned - after all they are allowing travel from South Africa and Argentina I think, and they both have higher cases than us.
Hollytigs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List