Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 17 Jul 21, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Theatre here we come

Off to London today with DD we are going to the new Harry Potter exhibition and lunch. After we’re off to see Cinderella at the theatre. Our seats were changed for social distancing but at least we can still go. Can’t wait first theatre trip for 20 months.

Haven’t been to London since last July either when we were let out last year.

Let’s hope it’s the start of more good things to come.
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
excitedbunny79
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds great! What’s the Harry Potter exhibition? I’m thinking of booking to take my daughter next Wednesday to watch Heather, I’ve never heard of it but she seems to know all the songs. 😀 would you be able to give us an update of what it was like please?

excitedbunny79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Originally Posted by excitedbunny79 View Post
Sounds great! What’s the Harry Potter exhibition? I’m thinking of booking to take my daughter next Wednesday to watch Heather, I’ve never heard of it but she seems to know all the songs. 😀 would you be able to give us an update of what it was like please?
It’s a photo exhibit celebrating 20 years! We have seen Heathers my DD has seen it 3 times she’s loves it. Also loves Carrie Fletcher who was in Heathers and now in Cinderella.

Will report later on our day 😀
Macca04 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Well home earlier than expected. The Harry Potter exhibition was good if you’re a diehard Harry Potter fan mainly stills photography and a few props from the films. My DD loved it, the staff were expert in all things HP and she interacted with a few of them. To be fair think she knew more than they did.

Unfortunately we got to the theatre and the show had been cancelled.

All in all if your a big a big HP fan then go but we were only in there for an hour which I think is a bit steep for £20. DD paid for our tickets and she was happy.
Old 17 Jul 21, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Macca04 View Post
Off to London today with DD we are going to the new Harry Potter exhibition and lunch. After we’re off to see Cinderella at the theatre. Our seats were changed for social distancing but at least we can still go. Can’t wait first theatre trip for 20 months.

Haven’t been to London since last July either when we were let out last year.

Let’s hope it’s the start of more good things to come.
Have a wonderful time !
Please let us know about the HP exhibition as DD and I are planning on booking tickets too

Just seen your last post
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 21, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Well home earlier than expected. The Harry Potter exhibition was good if you’re a diehard Harry Potter fan mainly stills photography and a few props from the films. My DD loved it, the staff were expert in all things HP and she interacted with a few of them. To be fair think she knew more than they did.

Unfortunately we got to the theatre and the show had been cancelled.

All in all if your a big a big HP fan then go but we were only in there for an hour which I think is a bit steep for £20. DD paid for our tickets and she was happy.
Oh no 😩😬☹️
Sorry to hear you didn’t get to see the show today
Was it due to Covid 😷😢
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Macca04
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Oh no 😩😬☹️
Sorry to hear you didn’t get to see the show today
Was it due to Covid 😷😢
Yes it was, what can you do we went back to the pub and had a botttle of wine to drown our sorrows .

It was lovely to be able to walk around Covent Garden though and the atmosphere was great so some consolation.
Old 18 Jul 21, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Yes it was, what can you do we went back to the pub and had a botttle of wine to drown our sorrows .

It was lovely to be able to walk around Covent Garden though and the atmosphere was great so some consolation.

Love Covent Garden 🤗
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 21, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Glad you had a great time regardless 😎🤩
Our cousin is off to see Hairspray on Wednesday fingers crossed 🤞
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List