Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Sep 18, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by SnRmam View Post
My son is looking for credence to😥
I managed to find Luna when I was feeling all the bags trying to find him, which was nice as she was also on my list- but now I’m sick of looking! The staff at the Lego shop in the Westfields shopping centre were very helpful, but I still ended up with two Tinas, one Luna and no Jacob when I went shopping for the whole Fantastic Beasts gang
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Sep 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
SnRmam
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
I managed to find Luna when I was feeling all the bags trying to find him, which was nice as she was also on my list- but now I’m sick of looking! The staff at the Lego shop in the Westfields shopping centre were very helpful, but I still ended up with two Tinas, one Luna and no Jacob when I went shopping for the whole Fantastic Beasts gang
I was in the Lego shop yesterday in the MetroCentre and the man helped my son find the last one he needed. He has done well collecting them with only 3 swaps.. draco, greeves and mad eye.
Was expecting it to cost a fortune with loads of swaps but he done well feeling the bags and saved his mam some money 😀😀
SnRmam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Sep 18, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Mobile

Hi

My DS has just started collecting -

He has a spare Queenie.

Looking for - Cedric, Dumbledore, Professor Flitwick, Newt Scamander, Jacob Kowalski, Neville, Dobby, Credence and Percival Graves.

If anyone can swap?

Thanks guys
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
stitchfan
Earning More Ears

stitchfan's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi, I currently have a spare Professor Trelawney and Cho Chang.

Would be willing to swap for any of the following: Tina, Dumbledore, Mad Eye, Professor Flitwick, Voldemort, Dobby, Queenie.
stitchfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 18, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by stitchfan View Post
Hi, I currently have a spare Professor Trelawney and Cho Chang.

Would be willing to swap for any of the following: Tina, Dumbledore, Mad Eye, Professor Flitwick, Voldemort, Dobby, Queenie.
I’d love to swap my spare Tina for Prof Trelawney!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
stitchfan
Earning More Ears

stitchfan's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
I’d love to swap my spare Tina for Prof Trelawney!
Sorry, I've just done a swop so I no longer have Prof Trelawney.
stitchfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 18, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

Went to the lego shop in bluewater today, and they are no longer selling the minifigures. they told me that waterstones might have some, but they had run out. managed to pick up 3 for stocking fillers in Smyths Crayford. they had quite a few out if anyone is local to me and trying to get some before they all go.
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Sep 18, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by DFussy View Post
Went to the lego shop in bluewater today, and they are no longer selling the minifigures. they told me that waterstones might have some, but they had run out. managed to pick up 3 for stocking fillers in Smyths Crayford. they had quite a few out if anyone is local to me and trying to get some before they all go.
Blimey, that was quick! I wasn’t going to buy any more until I get paid but I might have to make a sneaky trip to Waterstones tomorrow...
Old 12 Sep 18, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

I cheated and finished my set by buying some from eBay. I’ve worked out it’s more cost effective than keep getting swaps. My little nephew is happy as I’ve given him the few swaps I had and as he’s also collecting them he proudly tells me he has 6 Dobby’s but he’s young and plays with them.

I ordered my display cases yesterday from The Frame Punk. As it’s a large collection they’ve had to do it as 2 separate frames so double the cost but they’ll look good next to the Disney and Simpsons frames.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Sep 18, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaFabry
Proud to wear my Ears

DonnaFabry's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Hi I have a spare Percival Graves and am looking for quite a few as my grandson has only just started to collect these figures.
Thank you

I am not sure of the names but he already has 4,17,20 and 22
DonnaFabry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List